01: Sunshine

Here's a much better and well written version of this book since the old one is literal trash.

A brown haired male, wearing a blue long sleeve with a purple streak, dark brown pants and black boots walked down the pavement of a rather empty street, not many monsters and humans were around.

He sighed, not stopping his tracks as he kept on walking, thinking of ways to convince the director of the AMD, that monsters were harmless...

But so far, the director hasn't shown any intentions of cooperating, the male was worried, considering that tomorrow there would be a really important conference, and the director needs to be in presence during that event.

He huffed in annoyance, looking down at the pavement.
"Man.. I need to at least make the director believe that monsters aren't harmless at all? But now she won't even try to sign a peace agreement between monsters and humans as a whole.. But today is my last chance to convince her.."
He sighed, returning his gaze up as he continued walking.. But he paused, glancing at a girl with unique coloured hair, wearing a dark teal sweater with light blue streaks, light purple skirt, and brown boots. She was walking across the street, therefore not noticing a car rushing towards her.

The male was quick to act, sprinting towards the figure and using his soul, summoning a flashing red coloured shield.

The car crashed by the sudden impact, smoke covering the atmosphere.
Just as the smoke cleared, the male turned his gaze at the girl for a small second, then back at the car which was... Nowhere to be seen.

"T-that was awesome!"
A rather cheery voice spoke, which came from the girl, therefore her sudden words startled the poor male, who just glanced at her in worry.

"Thanks for saving me from that.
Hey, aren't you.. Frisk?"
The girl wondered.
"Yeah.. I Am.."
Frisk answered, awkwardly staring at the girl.

"My name is Annie! I saw you all over the news a month ago, pleased to meet you." Annie smiles
"Are you going somewhere?" She questioned.
Frisk paused, nodding..
"Yeah, I was on the way to the AMD building." He answered.
Annie's face frowned as she sighed. "Oh, alright.. You must be very busy then." She mumbled.
Frisk tensed, a single drop of sweat falling down the side of his head..

But an idea rang in his mind.. "Uhm, wanna come along?" He spoke nervously.
"Really?!" Annie cheered in excitement.
Frisk nods, giving her a thumbs up.
"Uh.. Ye."

"Awesome!"

The two people then walked together towards the destination Frisk pointed at..

Not a few moments long until frisk felt uneasy, feeling that someone was watching them from afar..
But he just ignored it and continued walking.

Two monsters sat down across each other, one seemed like a goat-like monster who wore a green sweater with a single yellow streak, dark brown pants and boots. His gaze staring straight at the skeleton across him, the skeleton wore a simple blue jacket, black sport shorts, and white sandals.

"So you wanted to talk? Well then, talk."
The jade-eyed monster spoke, appearing to try to be intimidating.

"you told me to come here, but you've been there the past two minutes not saying a thing."
The skeleton spoke in his rather lazy tone.
"so what is it?" He continued.

"It's not easy to talk about it
Especially to you...
I wanted to say sorry.. For.. What happened in the past..
I... I want to move forward."
The goat-like monster spoke, showing an awkward and nervous expression.