Chapter 8 : caught the strings

Hello.
Chapter 8 and 9 are gonna be the special chapters. The Devil finally meets his Angel.
Hope you enjoy the chapter.
I have choosen the song aayat particularly for this chapter. I hope you connect to the character

..............................

Dhruv's pov

Again those shitty roads. My car keeps shaking on this misaligned road. I was frustrated and i could clearly see my driver shaking already. I told him to take the shorter route. Can't even blame him.
My jaw kept clenching with every bump. I know Malini Khanna just wanted to punish me like this. She knows how much I hate village areas. I could have sent my secretary but i need to purchase that man first. Moreover she has ordered.

" Drive fast you idiot !! My head is aching with your speed" i shouted at him. I kicked on his seat from backwards with my leg.

" Drive at 80 or 90 km per hour speed and make sure to reach before 12.00. I have to go back to Mumbai. If you reach by 12.00 then it's my gun and your skull" I said losing my patience with passing time.

He started driving at a fast pace.

Today Shahjahanpur looked crowded. Is something special going on here ?
Everyone is dressed up and walking in a line. From kids to oldies. Everyone is looking happy and excited.

Another headache. Seeing people smile aches my head and I need blood to satisfy it.

I curiously asked " Ashok , is something going on in Shahjahanpur ? Why is everyone in a rush ?".

Ashok replied"dhru-- sir today is one of the biggest mela in Shahjahanpur. Held by the kanwar's themselves. Everyone is excited to go there. They have kept a theme this year."

I was annoyed and rolled my eyes. I slept at the back side waiting for my destination.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sir ? Sir ? We reached" Ashok's voice reached my ears.

I woke up rubbing my eyes. I glared at the driver who was waiting with our doors open.

Does he think I forgot ? I checked the time. It was 10.50.
I patted his head and went inside the house. It wasn't that big but big enough to call a mansion.

I walked like I owned the place. Of course i do. The staff and maids bowed down their heads.

The man with expensive sherwani came out running with his folded hands.

" Namaste Khaana saheb. Ayiye ? Aap hi ka intezaar tha.
I rolled my eyes on his fake sugar coated voice.

I walked inside and sat on the main sofa which looked like a throne. Looking at the man's face i knew his ego was hurt. I smirked mentally and kept my legs on the teapoy.

" So rathi ! I'm buying you for 10 crores. Remember 10 corers it's not just any amount" i told him with a serious face.

"The weapons, if they don't work properly. Remember with the same weapons I'll give you a painful death. And hang your head on my gate. You get it ?" I said it like a whisper.

He gulped hard the dry saliva and bought some files.
I signed on to them and started checking the weapons. They look pretty expensive. I'm sure my import from Russia will arrive soon. I won't have to work my ass up for these chillars.

After all this work i went to check nearby places. Some meetings were discussed and about future supplements.

Now Rathi also has become my slave. Power , I love it. Without that you can't do anything to survive in the world. I don't care about money but power and fame. It's like drugs.