prologue

A hopeless soul:The salamander

A story by Mullaeyy

'a real love story has no happy ending. If it does, then it ain't love.' -mullaeyy

prologue

growing up, we all face challenges, ones that end up affecting us in the future. We often end up making bad choices that can build us or destroy us. Its up to us to either stand up and stand tall or allow ourselves to keep crumbling to the ground. When it comes to love, i often confused it with many things, including infatuation. I met many people who indirectly helped me find myself. It might have taken a long time, but it was worth it. It all happened in the name of love, but was it really love? Being young and being around new faces can result in you question yourself and your purpose. I went through different phases of teenage-hood and often did a lot of things to please other people, one mistake i made. But like i said, some choices can build us, some can bring us down. I was lost at some point but some people cared to show me the right path. My father, the man who loved me to the core kept me in line during my teenage years, but not entirely, thats why this story was written. A story of a teenager's journey to love. A story of confusion and choices.

A story of love.