Chapter 4: Infiltration

(The Quartet (Keith, Dimitris, Harper & Rafael Moràlez), The Mega Mixers & Los Vaqueros are set out to infiltrate one of the Bases that belong to The Ultimate Villainous Alliance.)

Alan: That must be one of the Ultimate Villainous Alliance's Bases. But why did we come here?

Keith: We're here to find James Ironwood and Atlas, both coming from Union-Verse.

David: (confused) Union-Verse?

Dimitris: We'll explain later.

(They then decide to use some uniforms they took from U.V.A..)

Brock: Looks a little tight on you guys

Denal: (stern) Yeah, at least don't know how to wear them!

Appo: (sees the Stormtrooper Armor) This garbage is nothing like the clone armor.

Harper: These will make our mission easy since the Villainous Troops won't know that it's us.

(The heroes nod as they proceed to start their mission.)

(Timeskip)

(At the Ultimate Villainous Base, Rafael opens the door. A Robo-Engineer is seen on the other side working on something. Rafael takes him out. Rafael moves towards the crew quarters and reaches it.)

Rafael: I'm at the checkpoint.

Vargas: Copy. Alert level is normal. They've got no idea we're here.

(A Vehicon and a Sniper Joe are conversing with each other in the crew quarters. Another soldier is standing next to a bunk packing his bag.

Vehicon: Have you seen the battle files?

Sniper Joe: It was a battleground, yes. Severe destruction.

Vehicon: My carrier will be deployed in the next attack.

Sniper Joe: Have you been briefed?

Vehicon: The council has chosen our ship for today's conference. When they choose the targets, we'll be at the battle stations.