Prologue: The First Wave

(A Random PMC Mercenary is seen approaching the desk as a talking head says "I hate you", but the mercenary attends the telephone.)

PMC Mercenary #1: Yes?

Voice: You've got no time here. This is the Ultimate Villainous Alliance. Do not hate me.

PMC Mercenary #1: Oh, this is not good!

Voice: I'm afraid not to you. You're going to die!

(The PMC Mercenary hangs up, and the scene cuts to a tank transporting the Ultimate Villainous Alliance Troops as the screen goes black.)

BLITZO'S MULTIVERSAL JOURNEY 1.5: THE SPIN-OFF ADVENTURES

(The Random PMC Mercenary is seen pointing at a map.)

PMC Mercenary #1: Damn bomb. Move! Schneil!

(Keith Dickinson, Lavden "Dimitris" Philson and Harper Gregor are seen eating their sandwiches while a second Random PMC Mercenary picks up his walkman. At the next scene, the PMC Mercenary #1 is seen healing the trio, and then the Ultimate Villainous Alliance Troops are seen taking orders to kill the PMC Mercenaries. Back to the heroes, they prepare to fight.)

Keith: Let us, begin!

(As the invasion starts, Keith, Dimitris and Harper start shooting as more Ultimate Villainous Alliance Troops march forth, and then the first Random PMC Mercenary is shot in the head by a random maverick.)

Keith: (eyes widen) Friend!

(Keith suddenly activates his Apex Human form which is based on the False Super Saiyan Transformation and starts slaughtering the Ultimate Villainous Alliance Troops.)

W. F. Soldier: You freaking scum!

(Keith tears the White Fang Soldier apart.)

Keith: I'LL

Keith: I'LL. MAKE. YOU. SUFFER!

(Then everything goes black for a while, and then Keith walks through the Ultimate Villainous Alliance Troops' dead bodies as he goes face to face with Robo-Heavy.)

Robo-Heavy: If you fight like a man, you die like a man!

Keith: I'm taking over this!

(Keith goes to a punch and purposedly misses so he can elbow the Robo-Heavy's head. The robot punches him, and he punches back three times before grabbing his shoulders and pinning him against the wall before punching him, but Robo-Heavy headbutts Keith and punches him before taunting him, which prompts Keith to punch him again, causing his lower jaw to "fly" away. Keith then give him one more punch, bringing him down. As he walks away, the Robo-Heavy's eyes glow red and he pins Keith before punching him several times.)

Robo-Heavy: I'm. Not. Done. Yet.

Robo-Soldier?: (comes in) Maggot!

(The Robo-Soldier places a disruptor at Robo-Heavy.)

Robo-Heavy: OOOOH NOOOOOOO!

(Robo-Heavy angrily grabs the Robo-Soldier, who is revealed to be the second PMC Mercenary and explodes.)

Voice: How pathetic!

(Keith then gets up and goes to help the second PMC Mercenary.)

Keith: Friend!

PMC Mercenary #2: (weakly) No...

(Keith takes the Robo-Heavy off PMC Mercenary #2.)

PMC Mercenary #2: (weakly) Please... slap my hand!

(Then Keith does so as the PMC Mercenary #2 passes out. Only then Dimitris and Harper join in as they prepare to take a stand against those Villains, while also trying to get Revenge against them for killing their fellow PMC Mercenaries.)

(Prologue Ends)