Raid

Iron Blood - Siren Assault Fleet

A cluster of ships can be seen sailing in the calm ocean. A siren carrier was seen sailing calmly with several Iron Blood cruisers, destroyers and fighters. Siren drones were perched on the deck of the carrier and ready to fly. And among them, there was the most striking aircraft that was different from the others. That is, a Su-30SM with the original livery of the Erusean 68th Experimental Squadron.

Bismarck stood at the end of the bow of her own ship. Looking up at the bright blue sky and sea. However, he had no time to enjoy it. He had business to attend to as soon as possible.

''Eugen, how long will it take us to reach the waters of Azur Lane?" she asked when Eugen had just followed her to the bow. Even without turning around she knew who was coming.

''We will arrive within the hour, Fraulein Bismarck.''

On the other side, Mihaly seemed to be standing at the side of the deck of the siren carrier that carried him and his aircraft that parked right behind him. He is now back in the fresh air that he has longed for since he was paralyzed after being shot down in his previous world. His wish to regain his clipped wings has been granted through Iron Blood. His inner heart is ready to bring to the sky high. Shooting down more aces he met in the air.

''You're here..'' A blonde shipgirl who was none other than Seydlitz caught up with him and stood beside the man. ''I went around looking for you, Mr. Shilage.'' She said as she joined the view from the left side of the ship.

Seydlitz smiled as she joined up beside Mihaly and began to walk along with him, as she commented, "It seemed like you had been a little late in joining us. I began to wonder if I was going to have to go to your quarters and go looking for you."

Her smile turned playful as she added in a teasing tone, "Had you found some pretty girl to keep you busy before being reminded of your duty, perhaps?"

As Seydlitz walked beside him, Mihaly remained stoic and silent staring ahead blankly at the distant sea. His mind was elsewhere, deep in thought. She could sense this from his expression, yet her teasing did not dissuade her from poking fun at him.

"No..." he finally answered. The hint of amusement in his voice betrayed his true thoughts.

"Just... busy."

"With what?" Seydlitz's persistent curiosity kept her pushing the subject.

"A certain matter which you should not concern yourself with."

Mihaly's tone shifted to that of slight irritation as his mind wandered back to those matters. Seydlicht would recognize it instantly as she noticed the change in his voice.

"Please do not poke into it."

''As you wish, Mr. Shilage.''

As Seydlitz finished her last sentence, she noticed a distinct shift in his stance, as if he was a bit irritated or perhaps even upset about something. She could also sense that there was something bothering him, although he hadn't directly said so. She didn't really want to pry any more into his private affairs, so she figured that she would just let him be for now.