Agreement

''You'll be fight with us.'' Yorktown telling her idea. Making Morgan, Evelyn and also Noelle who suddenly wakes up suprised as fuck.

''You say what?!'' Evelyn asked back in disbelief as she tried to compose herself. How can a bunch of outsider works on this strange faction? ''Working with you?! hahah what silly request.'' Evelyn mocks with sarcastic tone to Yorktown.

Yorktown just smirks at them and crossing her legs casually. ''You can say that, Ms. Witch. But that's your option. You got two option. Work, or we scrap your birdies.'' She said in cool victorious tone. Making Evelyn stop mocking at her and making Morgan and  Noelle recount. As well as Mason. ''Since you all not from any factions of Azur Lane nor the Axises, maybe there's somethin we can use from you...'' She standing up while staring the pilots one by one

''You filthy bastard...!!''

SMACK!!

A kick that swung as fast as a missile and hit Evelyn in the head. It sent her flying off her seat and landing on the floor. "Y-you!!!

Yorktown pulled Evelyn's head and pinned her against the wall before whispering to her again in a sadistic tone. ''I have a lot of patience with your behavior, Miss Witch. But you seem to be really testing my patience. I could have cracked your skull at any moment if i wan't it.'' She said as she pressed her head more against the wall. Letting her groan in pain. ''F-Fuck yourself! Goddamit!''

''Oh, you seems to be to test my power, Hm~?'' Yorktown pulls Evelyn's hair harder, before she take a stance to broke it to the wall. Before finally stopped by Mason who holding York's shoulder. His voice cold and calm. ''We'll joining force with you.'' He said in serious and staring at Yorktown closely. Making Evelyn turned her head to him in disbelief. ''You- WHAT?!''

''But there are conditions.'' Mason continued his words. Yorktown then returned Evelyn to her seat by throwing her. ''Let's hear it.''

''First, our Hornets are fueled differently than your planes which still use 100/130 octane avgas.  Hornet is fueled by NATO standard JP-8 or similar. Can you fulfill it?"

Yorktown think a while before finally nodded. ''Maybe we can make a similar one.''

''Good. Second, our aircraft are armed with at least eight AMRAAM or similar medium-range missiles and at least two Sidewinder short-range missiles. I want you to be able to supply at least 40 missiles per day in those two types since it is likely that all the missiles will be used in a single mission.''

''And for your secondary weapon?''

''We'll use 20mm machine gun.''

''Check.'' Yorktown nodded again. ''We will also strive to provide the best maintenance facilities for your aircraft.'' Yorktown then removed the handcuffs still attached to Mason's hands. Then shook hands with Mason. ''Thank you. With this, we have a deal.'' Yorktown said convincingly. Mason only agreed with a brief nod. Yorktown then also removed the handcuffs that were on Morgan and Noelle's hands, but left Evelyn still locked in her handcuffs. ''Hey, are you going to leave me to death here, miss?''

Yorktown grinned momentarily at Evelyn then brought his face closer until it was five centimeters away from hers. ''Of course not,''

"As long as you stop calling me names.'' She said. Evelyn had no choice but to apologize or be locked up alone in that room.

--

It had been about five hours since the deal was made. The Trailblazers squadron's Super Hornets were moved to a better area of the airfield. Yorktown took the four of them to visit the area they would be staying in after a long walk that required Noelle to be carried by Morgan due to exhaustion. Ahead of them was a small cottage, not too far from the main office and airfield.''You will live here.''