bar

Valentino groaned, shifting uncomfortably with a hand on his stomach. His gut hung over his belt embarrassingly, a pinkish crease across his stomach would be evident once he took them off later that evening. He'd drank too much whiskey and was suffering because of it, stifling belches so as not to be rude.

"God damn," he spat out quietly, his voice hardly over a murmur. He tried to unbutton his jeans subtly but noticed a well-dressed man eyeing him menacingly in a corner. His face flushed red as he quickly glanced away, trying to pretend he didn't hear the approaching footsteps behind him.

"Hey," the man hissed, expensively decorated wallet in his hand. "Need a drink, big boy?" he offered as he leaned in, pressing himself against Valentino's back. With a grunt, Valentino tried to heave himself off the stool he was on, whimpering slightly when the man shoved him back down on the stool.

"Wasn't an answer." He smirked.

Valentino shook his head, wincing as the pressure in his stomach only worsened. "I– I don't need no more," he protested weakly as he stood up. He towered over the man, both in width and height. At 6'5 350 pounds, the weight was spread somewhat evenly on Valentino's stocky frame.

"I feel like I'm 'bout to pop."

Without another word, the man wrapped his arms around Valentino's waist from behind, squeezing him tightly. "Ohh, come on. Let me buy you one drink," he insisted. Whining, Valentino nodded, too drunk and full to fight back. He sat down, the stool creaking ominously creaking underneath his weight.

"I'm Nate, by the way," Nate said as he leaned over the counter and waved the bartender over. A bottle of Hennesy with a steak, which Valentino didn't know they even served in the bar section. "What about you?"

"Valentino," he muttered as he mindlessly reached for the bottle of Hennesy that the bartender slid over. He popped it open, putting it straight up to his lips. Nate's eyes narrowed and he grinned widely, surprised he didn't have to force it down Valentino's throat. "Oh, my belly," he grunted as he sat the half-empty bottle down, hardly realizing how his vision had begun to slip, utterly intoxicated.

Nate smirked. "Hope you got an appetite," he said confidently, sliding the plate of steak toward Valentino, who piggishly reached for it. Nate was a little frustrated, his dick itching to force-feed someone that night. He'd tried to pursue other men earlier that evening, but all rejected his advances. Valentino didn't seem like he'd need to be force-fed.

Nate snapped back from his thoughts when he heard a ping. Looking down, tanned skin was visible through Valentino's shirt button. Pudge oozed out adoringly, practically yelling at Nate to touch it.

"Full?" He teased.

Valentino nodded, belching unattractively. Nate took him by the hand as he was too dazed to protest. He kept a hand on his stomach as he was being dragged outside of the club, a dazed expression on his face.

"I'll take care of you,"