the taste tester 2

"I don't care." Elsie said as she dragged Darcy along with her, his stomach stuffed to the point of discomfort by her, bringing more sweets home everyday. "I said you were coming and we're already here." She eyed his stomach and then her eyes shifted up to his face, sweat droplets had formed on his forehead. He had gained another fifteen pounds after her first opening she forced him to go to, making his wardrobe nearly unbearably tight.

Some people recognized him as the renowned journalist he was, others seemed to be confused. He'd gained a lot of weight since his entry, after all. Elsie smirked lopsidedly, grabbing onto his hand tightly. "These girls are going to be all over you," she said confidently.

   "Are they?" Darcy huffed as he tugged at his shirt. "I don't want people to recognize me, Elsie. This is embarrassing," he pouted tiredly, exhaling cautiously so as to not destroy the button on his jeans. It had taken Elsie ten minutes to help him get it buttoned and he knew once it came off, it wasn't going back on.

   "Sit down. I'll get you a snack," Elsie dragged Darcy over to a booth, seemingly forgetting how she'd been feeding him lately. He sat down, moving the table back a few inches to give his stomach some space. He dreaded the social interactions he was bound to have during the party, but his stomach couldn't help but grumble at the mention of a snack.

   "I'm not that hungry, El." Darcy said breathlessly.

   "Nonsense! You did so much walking today, babe." Elsie cooed softly, setting down a plate of pizza. "I forgot to mention that we also opened up a little diner inside of the bakery. You'll get to have pizza more often." Darcy would've groaned if his mouth wasn't full, a hand flying to his gut to adjust his t-shirt again. She sat down beside him, subtly putting her hand under the table to coax his stomach. "You're not going to waste my food, are you? That'd be rude."

   "Elsie—OURRRP." Darcy's cheeks flushed red as he covered his mouth, hoping nobody around them noticed his lack of manners. Nobody seemed to be paying them any mind, which made him feel a little more comfortable. "I'm full from this morning," he huffed exhaustively.

   Elsie shook her head and pursed her lips. "No, no. That won't do." She ran her hand through his hair and with her free hand, coaxed another slice into his agape mouth. He hardly protested, only groaning in discomfort. "My taste tester needs to be spoiled, don't you think?" She slapped his gut harshly, the tender fat jiggling from the force. His thighs were pushed slightly apart to accommodate for the weight of the food sitting around in his stomach, weighing him down slightly.

   He found himself more often stuffed to the point of discomfort, yet he begged for more when he smelt something delicious cooking. He tried to hide the weight gain around his colleagues and friends, who replied with ruthless teasing. Elsie just said they were jealous because their wives didn't treat them as good.

   "Open up," Elsie ordered. Darcy didn't protest and opened his mouth, eagerly choking down each slice of pizza until he heard a deafening pop from his belt. "Oh! Look at this." She chuckled and grabbed his belt, the buckle having popped off and hit the floor.

   "You won't be needing this anymore, right? I doubt you need a belt anyhow."

She ran her hand under Darcy's stomach, reveling in the weight and the warmth of it against her palm. Darcy whimpered, belching weakly. He felt eyes on him and suddenly didn't feel as comfortable as he had.

   "What's wrong, Darcy?" Elsie grinned. "You did so good,"

   Darcy groaned and wiped his mouth. "When can we leave?" He asked desperately, his stomach churning and bubbling from the feast he had earlier, now accompanied by the pizza he just choked down. "Please," he added breathlessly before Elsie could answer.

   "We've got a few hours at least. Let me go get the next course." Elsie got up.

   "OUUURPP—next .. course?" Darcy grunted. His buttons had been constricting before, but he knew that before long, they wouldn't be a problem. He watched Elsie walk off, too full and uncomfortable to stop her.