𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10: 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

[ 𝐗 ]

[ 𝐗 ]

.

.

.

Tyler and Alejandro glared at Noah, who shifted in his place as he tried to ignore their gaze. Venus sat beside Duncan, watching the scene unfold before her.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"It's obvious he'll be gone if we lose today." Venus looks down and sighs. "I'm sorry, Noah, but I won't save you anymore, I have to focus on winning now."

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prepare yourselves for challenges of an amateur caliber, because we're recreating the original Olympics. And we're heading to the birthplace of the Olympics right now in—"

"Greece!"

Courtney interrupts him.

"Atlantis?"

Sierra asks.

"Wrong. And... Fictional. We're going to Rome, Italy!"

"That's not where the Olympics were created. The Olympics are Greek."

Venus states, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Both Courtney and Venus are right, the Olympics originated in Greece."

"No... they're—"

"Greece, they're right."

Gwen interrupts. Chris checks his paper and calls out for his interns. When it's confirmed that he was wrong, he tells everyone, except one of the interns, to hold onto something. When they do, the plane flips to the side and the intern falls out.

"You might wanna find some info on Greece. Quickly."

The remaining intern runs to do what Chris told him. Chris chuckles.

"Greece it is."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to the Acropolis in Athens, Greece. Home to the very first Olympians, who, as my intern has informed me, competed naked. Now, since this is a family show, we're not doing that, but!"

Chris looks at Venus and smiles mischievously, to which Venus answers by raising her eyebrow.

"You, Venus, will wear this!"