𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5: 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬

[ 𝐕 ]

[ 𝐕 ]

.
.
.

The next morning, one sleepless for Alejandro as he was hot and bothered all night, Team Chris and Team Victory wake up with their whole bodies sore. Venus quickly moves away from Alejandro as she didn't want anyone commenting about her relationship with Alejandro.

"Slept well, señorita?" He flashes her his characteristic charming smile.

"You could say that. How did you sleep, amore mio?" She says, her nickname having a flirty connotation.

He blushes for a moment before regaining his composure and putting his act back up.

"You're so cute when you care about me, mi cielo."

Venus rolls her eyes, a smile on her face as she ignores his comment. Soon, her face turns into one of disgust as she notices the puddle of saliva Owen drooled onto the floor.

"Disgusting."

"Will you pipe down already,"

Alejandro says, the annoyance present in his voice. Waking up suddenly from a nightmare, Owen throws punches around, hitting Alejandro on the face.

"What a terrible dream," Owen says as he holds his head, turning to see Alejandro on the floor. "Al, what happened?"

"Nothing a little ice... and revenge can't fix," he says with a smirk as he looks away.

"Cool... wait did you say revenge?"

"Of course not." He lies, his voice appearing as friendly. "Off topic, do you have any severe allergies?"

Venus stands up and helps him up. "Let me take you with Chef, he must have some ice for your eye."

A genuine relaxed expression takes over Alejandro's face as the two of them walk towards the makeshift infirmary. Of course, the only thing Chef did to help him was give him an eyepatch.

"Any better, pirata Alessandro?"

"It's the same wether I wear or not the patch, mi ángel, but I appreciate you caring."

Chris' voice resonates through the speakers, interrupting their moment.

"Close to landing! We arrived at our best destination, the Amazon!" He announces.

"Let's get back to losers' class, otherwise they'll grow suspicious of us."

Venus takes Alejandro's hand and leads him back to where their team was. He smiled all the way there until they arrived, his heart beating faster and his mind going wild.

It didn't take too much for the violent landing turbulence to arrive, shaking everyone who hadn't a seatbelt off their seats. The two teams held onto the upper compartments or anything they could, or anyone. Venus held onto Alejandro while he held onto a compartment. He tried his best to hide his smile, his mouth twitching upwards a few times.