𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8: 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭

[ 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ]

[ 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ]

.
.
.

The scorching atmosphere of Jamaica hit the contestants as they got off of the plane and stood on the sand of the shore. After a little fight between Chris and Chef, and taking Owen and Izzy to the infirmary, Chris takes them to a cliff with a shark and electric eel infested water.

“It's your lucky day, Tyler! You get to do all the dives!”

Tyler cheers before shortly after realizing that it wasn't something good. Either way, he goes to the edge of the cliff to jump alongside Cody and DJ.

“You look gorgeous in that swimsuit, mi amor.”

Alejandro points out as he eyes her up and down without anyone noticing. Well, the cameras caught him. 

“Shut up already.”

She says, not even bothering to look at him as her gaze was fixed on the edge of the cliff.

Tyler dives into the water, propping his head out after a few seconds with an electric eel in hand.

“I got the chain! Oh no…”

He starts getting electrocuted by the creature, to which Venus glares.

“Gosh, he's so stupid.”

She mumbles, face palming herself.

“Swim back in and get the chains, Tyler!”

She shouts out from the top of the cliff down so he can hear her. He does, his head disappearing and reappearing a few moments later with an old pendulum clock.

Venus groans and glares down at him as Gwen grabs the chains before turning around and walking back to her team. She grabs Alejandro's necklace and pushes him close to her face.

“Go get the chains!”

Alejandro's face becomes red, his heart starts beating faster, and his hands slightly shake. Was it getting hotter? It certainly was for him. He finally goes back to his senses and flashes her a charming smile before cannon-balling into the water, walking out of it carrying Gwen bridal style with the chains around his neck.

“Hurry up!”

Venus shouts from the cliff, desperation and frustration clear in her voice.

Heather grabs the chains from Alejandro's neck and runs up to show them to Chris, this giving Team Amazon the victory of the first part of the challenge.

“Congratulations, Team Amazon! You won the first part of the challenge!”

Venus glares daggers at Alejandro for a brief moment before turning away to stand beside Noah.