~ CHAPTER 8 ~

RUHANIKA P.O.V

"i read them for you ma bela," as he said I was so damn shocked to know that he reads because of me.

"why?" i asked curiously, " i already know that I'm going to marry you, by fate or by game, as I say I know every single thing about you" and smirked. And he suddenly bring me closer, and bite my neck so hard they i moaned "aah rudra-" his eye darkened and again he again start to bite my neck, I was moaning, I am so fucking wet just because of him. I can feel that he is so hard.

RUDRAVEER P.OV

I am so hard and my junior is poking her stomach, i grabbed her hips and wrapped her leg around my waist, I pushed her on shelve, and grind my junior to her lower half, it's so pleasurable to feel her. I want to be insid her, but I controled and my gaze went to her full pink lips, and smashed my lips on her, I can feel that she is shocked and red like tomato. I kissed her passionately and soft, her mouth feel so fucking soft and delicate, I was obsessed with her soul, now her pink lips, i pushed my tongue so she can open her mouth and let me explore her sweet like honey mouth.

Slowly my hands went to her small waist and pulled her closer to me more and went to our bed still kissing. I pushed her on the bad, she bounced, before she get away i Hovered above her, i opened my tie and tied on her hand on the headboard of the bed. And i again kissed her she kissed me back, but this time my kiss was hungry and aggressive, I want her, I can't get her enough, i Stopped kissing her and look at her her, who is breathing heavily and i said "mine" looking at her face "you are only mine, mine to ruin, mine to love, mine to hate, mine to fuck," I said directly looking at her eyes. i looked at her for her permission to opened her blouse through eyes, she nodded her head, i teared her blouse with her inner wear, she closed her eyes duo to embarrassment and shyness, "eyes on me, ma bela" i ordered her with authority in my voice. She looked in my eyes, her eyes are so beautiful that i would love to drown in them.

Before I can go further I heard knock on the door, i groaned in frustration, "wait" as I said and pull the comforter on her, cover her from head to Toe, so one can see what mine.

I went to see who is it, I saw a maid was standing there, "hukum your chachi and chacha has come here to meet you and you wife ranisa" she said and went away, i amwas so angry when I heard that they come, I hate them, I hate them so much, they always insult my family and this audacity to come at my house, for what? To again insult me and my family.

I went back to our room, "ruhanika go and change your clothes my chacha and Chachi has come to meet us here"

(Chacha - uncle, chachi - aunty)

As I said, I see she is sad that I leaved her in middle of our love making session. I'm sorry ruhanika.

AFTER SOMETIME

Now Averyone are in this living room chit chatting with eachother but Ruhanika was feeling insulted because the way rudra's chachi was insulting her and tounting her was not liking her at all, but she can't do anything.

"bahu, tumhe kuch aata bhi hai ki bas ese hi shadi karke ghar me aa gayi" said and laughed, "i-i kno-w h-how to c-cook, c-chachiji" she was stuttering badly infront of her. She was in verge of crying. I fisted my hand, i respect them that's why I didn't want to be rude, but I can't help but to tell them.

( "Daughter in law, do you even know any thing or just come here after marriage without knowing about the housework" and laughed)

"chachiji aap maheman hai hamare, to maheman hi banke rahiye, hamari zindagi me dakhal na kare vahi achha hoga, and ruhanika meri arddhangini hai or is Ghar ki Laxmi hai " i said in cold deep voice. I can see chachiji flinched.

We heard mummyji cleared her throat and say "okay, chalo lunch kar lete hai" and we went to dining are and sat there on our chair

AFTER SOMETIME-

RUHANIKA P.O.V

After we come to our room and get freshen up. I went to the bookshelves and grabbed "KING OF WRATH by anna hung" and start reading the book, I see the time it's 10.34 right now. I already read 72 page, and OMG dante Russo is so freaking hot and, ofcourse he is cause he is fictional man *giggle and blush*
When I see that someone is standing behind me, i instantly turn around to see my husband is standing behind me, staring at me. When I say "wh-what are y-you doing?" with hesitate dripping from my voice, he look at me then look at the book that is in my hand, he said "nothing just looking at my wife, who is reading KING OF WRATH and thinking about other man instead of me" with deep rough voice.
"n-no it's j-just dante Russo, he is j-just fictional man" i said with stutter. He smirked and say "ohh, don't worry all the book scene I will recreate with you, and don't even dare to think about other man, if you think that man will be six fit under the ground by me"
He said with his fist clenched, and I can see veins in his neck that are popping out because of anger and jealousy. And his jaw clenched.

I don't know why but I'm getting whole zoo in my stomach by his all the threatening words, it's not like it's romantic but it's dark just like book words, he is like fictional man Avery book girl want but. I didn't noticed how closed he come to me while talking to me.

"y-yes" I said and I lightly pushed him so I go to my side of bed to sleep,

"suniye, good night" as I said and drifted to sleep while thinking about his words. I hear him saying me back but I was too busy to think about his words.

_________________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
HELLO MY LOVELY READY,
I am sad cuz you all don't vote and comment on the chapters, I writes for all of you but you don't react or vote my chapter.
I'm sad.😐☹️😓😔

Next chapter will be after 10votes