~ CHAPTER 3 ~

RUDRA VEER P.O.V

After meeting with raghav I went to my hotel, that I own here.
I showered and then changed into a trouser, and went to gym. My wedding is after 2 days, my parent decide that, tomorrow my family is coming to haryana. For wedding.

After some exercise i freshen up and go to bed, I can't sleep without seeing her now, i really need to find out about her Averything. I already sent my man behind her to know what she do, and where she goes.
Yes, I'm stalking her.

Author P.O.V

Next day Ruhanika wake up and did her morning routine. After then had her lunch with her brother, after that her brother droped her to college.

In college--

Its breaktime, ruhanika and nandini were sitting in college garden, then nandini spoke “ruhu my parents didn't hear me once, they just said that I had to marry that's it” with sad face.
Then Ruhanika said “i know u don't want to marry him, but try to give a chance for marriage nandini” nandini looked at her with shocked face “i can't marry him, I don't even know how he look and how he is, and i love someone else I can't marry whom I don't even like” said with angry and tear stained face.

“nandini are you trying to hide something from me” she asked with worry and shocked face.
“im sorry ruhu I can't tell you right now please try to understand me, I can't marry someone else whom i don't love”and start to cry.

“ok nandini please don't cry, I don't want to see any tear on your pretty face, and i understand, if u need help I will do anything for you but please don't ever cry” said ruhanika
“i will not cry” said nandini

After that they bothe went to their classes. After classes they both went to shopping And had their lunch in restaurant.

NANDINI P.O.V

After coming to home my parent said the wedding is in 2 days. I was shocked why they suddenly changed the date, i don't wanna marry someone whom I don't love, I have to do something before marriage. I will run away. I'm pregnant with my boyfriend child, we both love each other alot, i think I will just run away with him, I can't live without him.

My boyfriend name is Siddharth oberoi, he is C.E.O OF the oberoi enterprise, the 9th biggest company. If you are thinking that I love him because he is rich then you are wrong, I love him so much, he even said that he will not let marry me to someone
Else. He said he will take me with him to his house even his parents are happy for us.

He is muscular, and 6.2 tall, handsome as hell, just like the men Avery girl want.

After thinking so much I deside that I'm going to run away with him.i can't marry someone else, my parents they are doing this for money and fame, because to whom they are marry me of is someone so freaking rich and with big fame and respect. If I marry him my parents will just take so much money through me to them. And i don't want to look gold digger.

After shower and eating dinner I scrolled insta, after I fall asleep.

NEXT MORNING

RUHANIKA P.O.V

I  got to know that nandini's marriage is after 1 day. She is so sad. I know she is hiding something big, and she won't tell me not her parents. I can't do anything, I can just help her whatever she like to do. Me and my family is inviting afterall its me bestfriend marriage. Today me and my brother are going to mall for shopping for nandini's wedding. I hope she gave her marriage a chance.

Its evening, me and my brother are at mall right now for shopping, my brother already did  his shopping, now I'm finding perfect lehenga for wedding. We were invited in haldi and Sangeet function but my brother suddenly got important meeting in Paris. So he went and come today. For wedding. I found perfect blue coloured lehenga.
After shopping we reached home
And had our dinner.

NEXT MORNING

RUHANIKA P.O.V-

Today nandini didn't come to college, she already texted me that there is so much work is going at her home because tomorrow is her wedding. My sixth sense say that she is planning to do something big. I don't know what she is planning but I think something is big is going to happen. Kanha ji please i request you don't let anything happen.

After college i thought to go nandini house. I went by bus, I like to travel in bus, after i went to nandini house I saw the house if full of decoration, light and what not.

I saw aunty nandini mother who is chating with I think her friends. I goes to her and asked “namastey, unty” with touching her fit with respect. She said “god bless you, how have you been ruhanika?” asked with small smile on her face “Im okay aunty, where is nandini?” I asked, “she is in her room” said to me then nodding I went to nandini room I saw she was reading a book named icebreaker, we both are Bookworm, we are obsessed with fictional man. Then I said “nandini, how are you”

She saw me and said with her beautiful smile “ohh ruhu, i thought you will come so I was waiting for u, by the way, I was reading” then I said “ohh, are you happy with this marriage, are u really going to marry?”
She smiled and said “yes”

The I said “its good that you are ready to marry, but Nandini I need to go home and prepare for your wedding, so I will meet you in bride room” I said and hugged her. Then went to my home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________________________
.
.
.
Hello my dear reader I hope u like this chapter

Do vote and comment your author 🎀✨😊

Please follow me for more updates.