~ CHAPTER 7 ~

AUTHOR P.O.V

Ruhanika was in kitchen preparing for dinner. And thinking about shivay, why he was crying? Suddenly doorbell rang and she come out of her thought and went to opened the door and saw, her husband was standing there with his guards behind him.

When she saw him she flashed her charming smile to him and welcome him. He was mesmerized by her smile and he also gave her his tiny smile and entered.

“suniye ji, mujhe apse ek baat karni hai, agar apke pass samay hai to.” as she said, he nod his head and say “first let me take bath, uske baad ham baat karte hai”he said and went to their room.

( “Suniye ji, I want to talk to you, if you have time” she said
“first let me take bath, then we will talk” he said and went to room)

After sometime, ruhanika called Shivay and told him to come to their room. When they both went to Rudraveer, they saw that Rudraveer was standing near window and talking in his phone to someone. “suniye” as she said, he cut the call and come toward them,

“shivay, was crying today so much when I went to his room, he was not ready to tell me, so I thought to talk to you with it”as she said, he turned toward Shivay and say “what happened shivay, please tell us, if someone is bothering you so tell me, I will punish them” he said with angry tone, ruhanika grabbed shivay's shoulder and led him to the couch in the room, and made him sit, as now Averyone is now at there place in couch “bhabhi, Bhai, as you know our rivals the Chauhan's they are threatening me that they will kill our family and he will kidnap bhabhi then kill her too” as he said he start to cry again and said “they already killed my love, devika sharma, my girlfriend” they both were so shocked and Rudraveer say “why didn't you told me about your girlfriend why, you think I will not support you, then you were wrong shivay, i would supported you” he said and hugged his brother who was crying. He is in miserable state, he is in pain, he lost her, and he is afraid what if he lost his family?

“shivay, you don't have to be worry about it” Rudraveer said
Suddenly ruhanika touches the forehead of shivay and said in worry “shivay, you have fever”
And stand up and goes to bathroom, and come with Bowl of water and a small towel. “shivay, now go to the bed and take rest” as she said, Rudraveer helped shivay and take him to bed.

Ruhanika sat on the floor beside bed and put the wet towel on Shivay's head and said “now sleep,”

“you take care of him, I have so important work”hukum said and went out of the room. After sometime ruhanika saw the Shivay is now sleeping, he look and deep sleep.

RUHANIKA P.O.V

Now Shivay is in deep sleep, I caress his head, I know how it's feel of Losing someone we love, shivay. He look so peaceful but deep down he is so sad. I can feel it. With sigh I stand up and and went out of the room.

AT NIGHT-

When I was in the kitchen looking at the maid who is making dinner for us, I heard the doorbell rang, i went to opened the door, and saw its papa ji.
I bent down and touched his fit and he say “god bless you” and entered the living room.

I went to kitchen and pour water and the glass and went to living room and gave it to papaji “papaji, have some water” he drinked the water and gave the glass to me, I went to kitchen to put the glass on the sink.

Now I'm going to shivay's room to check on him, as I enter his room saw him sleep. So I didn't didn't disturbed him.

I went to our room, and start to find book in his bookshelves, I was Finding book, but suddenly my eyes goes wide when I see the  hunting adline book in the shelves not only this book, but all the romance and dark romance book was kept there in different shelves in the corner of the room.

When I was just going to touch the hunting adline book, I heard door opening sound but I ignored it and start to take book out of the shelves. And I hear throat clearing sound and i turned to se who it is, there he was leaning on the wall army crossed, staring at me intensely. I hurriedly put the book again in the shelve.

“what are you doing ruhanika” he said in her deep voice. I am nervous not because he catch me red handed reading dark romance, but because the way he was staring at me with intense gaze, before i can do anything, he start to come towards me with his big steps, and now he is standing close to me.

I can feel his breath near my face , he so close to me that If I try to get away from he, my lip can touch his lips accidentally.
He rested his hand on the shelves behind me and says “so my wifey is not so innocent as I thought” he said with smirk, “no no i w-was n-not re-reading your b-book”i was stuttering so badly, I don't know why.

“don't try to hide anything from me wifey, I know you read dark romance book and you are obsessed with fictional man” how does he know that I read books, “h-how d-d-do you k-know t-that I read books ?” he chuckled and say “i know Avery single thing about you, you can't hide anything from me”he said with smirk on his devilishly handsome face.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and said “ i even know that your are writer in wattpad, I have read Avery single novels written by you,” I was shocked as hell, he knows! He knows Averything single think about me!!!

“and I will love to create all the scenes of your dark romance book, darling” avery single nickname he call me, gave me thousand of butterflies in my stomach.

“do y-you also read them?” I asked and he said “yes, I read them for you as he says, and suddenly he grabbed my neck and gave me feather kiss on my neck, I am feel somthing hard poking my stomach, and my face start to heat.

____________________________________________
.
.
.
.
Today for this my lovely readers.
Next update will be after 20+ vote.
Vote and comment for next chapter Readers 💖
There is surprise for you.

Vote and comment for next chapter Readers 💖There is surprise for you

And follow my Instagram account for next updates.