~ CHAPTER 6 ~

RUHANIKA P.O.V
After hukum said to wear his clothes. I went to wardrobe but there were so many hoodies and t shirt, and the side of the wardrobe was full of suit probably for his office. I put on grey baggy shirt and his trousers which was so loose but I put the thought side and wear it.

When I come out I see him sitting at the corner of the bed, he was looking at me up and down and stand and come towards me, now i noticed how small I look infront of him, and how tall he is, his vainy hands grabbed my forehead and pull my close and kissed to top of it, and say “you look more gorgeous in my clothes, love” I feel tingle sensetion in my stomach.
Then he grabbed me by my waist and picked me up in his strong Manly arm and then goes to bed and pushed me in the bad before I can do anything he Hovered over me, and say “i want to do so many things to you” he says in seducing way.i was so shocked. When I Struggle to move away from him he tightened his grip on my waist.

“one more time, you try to get away from me, see what I do ma bella” he warns, after hearing his word. I start to fear and and struggle more. But he didn't let me go Instead he put his head in my neck and snuggle more there. And said “sleep now, and good night”

“good night” I say and drifted to sleep.
.
.
.
.
when I wake up I saw her was not there in the bad anymore.
I shrugged my shoulder and went to do my morning routine.
It my first rasoi in our home.
I hope I will make everyone happy.

IN KITCHEN

When I went to living room I saw my papaji and mummy ji (in-law's) were chatting with hukum and devarsha. (brother-in-law) As devarsha saw me he come to me and touched my fit with full of respect. I put my hand on his head and blessed him.

I went to mummy ji and papaji touched there fit, they gave me ashirvad (blessings). “bahu ho hamari, ajj paheli rasoi hai, jao or nashta banao” as mummy ji said I went to kitchen and start making Averyone breakfast.

At lunch Averyone was sitting in the dining, my mom said that after getting married first our family will eat food after that all the daughter in law will eat. So I was standing. Devarsha saw me and said “bhabhi app khadi kyu hai, aaiye or ham sab ke sath baithiye” before I say anything mummy ji said “daughter in law don't eat before her family, or with family” said with some bitterness I don't know why, as hukum heard it and clenched his fist but didn't say anything.

After everyone finished eating I went to kitchen and sat on the kitchen counter and start to eat my breakfast. When I was eating two Manly big arm made there way to my waist and grabbed me right, back hugging me, I know who is it, I understand his touches, hukum.

“you are one of my family, and you have every right to sit with us and eat, and my mom is little strict towards house chores, so don't take her word seriously. Love” as he said, I hugged him more and cried more, no one has talked to me like my mother-in-law talked to me.

After eating with hukum, yes hukum he was angry when mummyji said not to eat with them, he didn't eat hi full breakfast. So we both had our breakfast together.

Hukum went to his work, now I'm alone aun our room. I have phone but I don't have hukum's number, i such a dumb I don't have my own husband number.
I thought to go to my brother-in-law for his number.

I don't know where is his room, so I asked maid for that, “where is shivay's room ? ” she said “let me take u to sir's room” she led me to his room, when I knocked his room it was already opened.
I hear cries and sobs, my muscle tensed, i hurriedly went inside I saw, shivay was sitting in corner of the room crying and sobbing. I hurriedly went to him and asked him“shivay, what happened tell me, why are you crying, is something bothering you?” i asked but he said “bhabhi nothing happened—” i wipes his tear, and asked “shivay, you are like my son and I'm like your mother, you can tell me, I will not judge you” as I said, he again start to cry, I pulled him motherly hug and pat his head and say “jo bhi khuch hua hai, sab thik ho jayega, chalo ab Rona band Karo or batao kya hua hai” I said softly while pating his head.

( “Whatever happens will gonna be okay, now stop crying and tell me what happened” I said softly while pating his head)

“chalo rehen do jab tumhare bhaiya kaam se aa jayenge tab batana, tab me tumhare liye kuch khane ko lati hu” as I said,
He said “bhabhi, please bhaiya ko mat batana please, me khud bataunga aap dono ko sath me”

( “Ok let it be, when your brother will come home from work then tell us both what happened, till then wait I go to kitchen and come with food for you” as I said, he says “bhabhi, please don't tell brother yet, i myself will tell you both” )

After consoling him, I went to kitchen and made so fried rice for him, and went to his room, and saw he using his phone, i knocked, he saw me and say with Little smile “ bhabhi you don't have to knock, I'm like your son”
It melted my heart, i smiled lovingly at him and say “ok, now eat your food till am sitting hear, what if you didn't finish food that why ok” I said with chuckle, and said with wide smile “bhabhi I like your handmade food so much, when u made for Breakfast, i want to tell you how good the food is, but because of maa and I didn't tell” se said with a little smile.

“its ok shivay”i said with smile.

________________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today for this
My readers💖
Do vote and comment.

Today for thisMy readers💖Do vote and comment