ch 17!

((Rian)) 

Me & Brookelle ran backstage through the tunnels of the House Of Blues. Brookelle looked slightly amazed at all the different passageways, but I kept tugging her along. We finally came to a door where there was yelling inside it.  I opened the door, with Jack tumbling out of it.  "But dude! I'm telling you she's so chill  and her boss is badass!"  he was yelling at Alex and Zack.  "Well, we're not going into photography! We're a band! And I'm sure Nikki's boss wouldn't want to deal with us," Alex said back and Zack nodded. "Oh, hey babe!"  "You guys, let's stop arguing about whatever pointless thing you were arguing about. Are the special guests here yet?" I suggested. "Yeah; they're in the cafeteria waiting for us. Let's go." Alex answered me, seemingly calmer now.  We walked to the hidden cafeteria in the back of the House. We saw our friend Sierra Kusterbeck sitting there with two people; a guy with black hair and a girl that looked really familiar, short  with brown hair that had a headband on top of it. I turned to Brokelle, who whispered excitedly to me "Is that Sierra Kusterbeck? And Blake Harnage? OMG!" At the same time I whispered to her. "Dude, is that Cady Groves?" in a excited tone. "I think so, geez I love hanging out with you guys!!" Bones told me as we got closer. I laughed, and greeted Sierra and she introduced everyone, "I'm Sierra, this is Blake, my boyfriend and he's the guitar player for my band. And, this is our friend Cady! She wanted to meet you guys after hearing some of our party stories." Sierra said all in one breath. She didn't even appear winded, and Brookelle was looking at her shocked. "Lungs of a singer, yeah I don't have to take that many breaths. Are you Zack's girl, Brookelle?" Sierra replied to the look. "Y-Yeah, my names Brookelle, or Bones either one.... I love your bands by the way." Bones stuttered out. "No need to stutter we're just regular people! I'm Cady, nice to meet you" Drawled Cady. Bones gave me a starstruck look out of the corner of her eye, and I jut shrugged. 'Go with the flow' I mouthed.

((Brookelle))

What are the odds that after we were singing to Cady Groves, we meet her? I believe they are very slim. That, and VersaEmerge being here, makes me want to be myself. I am still a bit starry-eyed, but we all make conversation about funny and random tour debacles.  She said they're normal people! We exchanged numbers, right as the boss, Matt Flyzik entered the little cafeteria back here. "Show... starts... In.... ten...." He was panting. Poor guy, must've seached the whole building for us while we've been sitting here for a hour and a half. Zack came up to me and kissed my cheek which made everyone awe. "Bones you watchin' from backstage? I know how much you like crowd-surfing but it may be safer for you to be backstage now that you guys are twitter official. I nodded and ran after the guys who were twisting and turning through random hallways to get behind the actual stage. We got there, and I saw who opened for them on this secret show, it was a guy named Trevor Dahl, aka Plugin Stereo. He smiled at me and I smiled back, trying not to be too flirty, even though Trevor was winking & smiling flirtatiously at me. Oh, my boyfriend is behind me.... This should be interesting. Alex ran into a random room and started doing funny sounding voice warmups. Jack was being Jack, getting ready by making funny faces in the mirror. "Red leather,yellow leather, red leather!" Alex sang loudsly doing a scale of that, going up and down. (A/N: How is it that I can sing that scale easily, but barely type the words?) The remaining 4 minutes passed quickly, and I was excited to see the guys preform again. I spotted the set list, and they were playing some old and some new stuff. First was Lost In Stereo, than it was Actors, Time Bomb, and this new song, a dirty work preview that was called I Feel Like Dancin'. Ah, I love this set list. I've already heard most of the dirty work songs since we had a sing along at the sleepover  Nikki and I had. That reminds me, I need to steal that cd from her when she's not paying attention. Zack's being stubborn and won't give me one. 

-after-

I gave Zack a big hug as the guys piled off the stage. He was very sweaty, as was everybody. "I'mma take a shower!" Jack stripped his clothes off right in front of us, grabbed a towel to wrap around his junk-ular area and walked out of the room.  "Is that normal?" I whispered to Rian. Right then, Alex came in the room and did the same thing, yelling when he couldn't find 'his towel'. "That answer your question?" He replied. "Yes, it certainly did. Thanks for not scarring me, yet....." I answered cautiously. Rian chuckled a hearty laugh. "I'm waiting for the others to get here so you're not left alone. I think Zack went to play xbox with Trevor." Rian told me.  Right as he finished the sentence, a door nearby burst open. Cady yelled, "Guys that was awesome!Wooo!" While Sierra and Blake agreed. "The adrenaline wearin' off yet, Ri?" Sierra asked Rian. He was the only one left in the room with me. ""Yeah, no feelin' better than playin a great show. The crowd was siick. Now, I need to shower in order to feel completely content. " Rian said. Everyone except me nodded understandingly. Sierra stepped forward, putting a slightly sweaty arm around my neck.  "We'll keep Bones entertained! Go shower, you smell like a moshing pig." She said making a weird face as she inhaled.  As Rian walked away seemingly insulted, Cady nudged me. "Where'd your boyfriend go? He should be spending time with..." I cut her off, "He's playing xbox with Trevor, I figured they don't see eachother much so it's coo-" I was cut off this time. "Trevor's here? I haven't seen that kid in forever!" Cady ran down the hallway, making us follow her like a train. "Technically, I think he's older than you," Sierra shouted as we ran. "By a few months now shutup!" Coming to a familiar looking door in the maze of hallways, Cady flung open the door and jumped on the curly-haired singer. "Z, who's on me? And why does this feel like it's happened before?" Trevor asked Zack. "Cuz it has darlin' remember me?" Cady said lightly into Trevor's ear. 'What the Hell?' I mouthed to Sierra & Blake. Blake answered me for once, "They sang a duet together ages ago, called Oh Darlin'." "Oh I remember that! Duude that songs soo good! Oh darlin' I love you sooo" I started singing. Treor flung Cady off of his neck and looked at me as I walked over to sit on Zack lap. He kissed me even though the guys were still in the middle of a Halo game. "Awwww"  Everyone chastised. 

Author's Note*Important!*

Trevor Dahl I didn't plan on bringing into this story, same with Cady Groves and Versa, but it had to happen. They won't have big parts with this chapter as the exception. Psst, while you're at it watch the video!  P.P.S. I know it's late, I am sorry I've been really busy lately! New chappy up Weds/Thurs?

Song:: Oh Darlin 

Artist: Plugin Stereo ft. Cady Groves.