Chapter Eleveen

((Nikki))

I just got a call from Martin saying that I needed to see something urgently, to come to his house. So here I am, driving half a hour away to Martin Broda from Abandon All Ships his house!! I'm trying not to be all fan-girly, but I really don't think you get it. I'm only 5 minutes away, lost in this giant neighborhood filled with a BUNCH of houses. All of the sudden, I spotted a black-haired, familiar guy in the middle of the road. He was chasing a skateboard. I slammed on the breaks since I don't wanna give another person ADHD.  I decided to ask this guy for directions, so I got out. "Hey, do you know where..... 578N  is? I'm so lost." I called out chasing the familiar boy. He turned around, and I gaped. "Oh you just take a right on Mcclean and..... Nikki??!!" The guy said as he turned around to look at me. "Oh my gosh,  hi Alexandre!" I hugged him quickly. When he pulled away, he eyed me suspiciously. "Who's house were you trying to get to before?" He asked. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot... I'm going to my friend Martin Broda's house! Wanna hang after I'm done there? I am in the neighborhood..." I said quickly.  "Uhmm.... yeah.... I'm almost done with this photoshoot." He gestured over his shoulder to where a skater-looking boy was standing kickflipping the skateboard while watching us talk with a curious look on his face. I waved and smiled at him, while heartbreaker was watching us and still chattering animatedly. The skater looking dude walked up to me. "Hey, I'm Stephen Jerzak, you are?" He introduced himself."I'm Nikki.... Echo. Nice to meet you, I'm a big fan." I responded, blushing. "Yea well Nikki, you seem cool so here's my number text me if you wanna chill." He handed me a piece of paper, and I remembered the urgent thing at Martin's. I gotta go guys, be back soon! I drove to Martin's house where a phone was shoved in my face, the message said, From, Caleb. I love you baby, I just need to find out what's up with Nikki... She's been acting weird lately. I'll be oer later, Love you. "That Bitch!!" I gasped. Martin patted my shoulder gently, "Yeah, I'm guessing, no, HOPING that he sent it to the wrong person. I didn't remember we exchanged numbers that first night."  I nodded, "So are you okay, Hickey Nikki?" Martin asked, and I covered up the birthmark on my neck that looks like a hickey while gasping offensively. "Yeah, I'm fine.. i wasn't really feeling it with him anymore, anyways. At least now I can break up with him for a good reason..." I told Martin. He got a mischievous look on his face and bust out singing Single Ladies by Beyonce'  "Well I just had to tell you that he's cheating on you because I know you're a nice person and we all care for you. If I let this go & the guys got word, I'd be dead." Martin explained. "Thanks Martin, I can always count on you! Now I'm sorry to ditch you, but I have to go do a photoshoot with Alex Evans."  Martin gasped, then pushed me out of the door after yelling "Have fun! Make sure you look pretty! This could be a nice little revenge on Caleb if you take it as that!"