chapter five!5!

((Nikkii))

We were watching the Steeler's game on tv,  when I turned to Zack.

"So, it's bro time... I need to lecture youu...." I started

"About???...." Zack looked scared, just a bit.

"You SO love Brooklyn, and she feels the same way.... So ask her out!" I yelled

"But I'm scaareedddddd........ She'll turn me downnn......."

I scoffed, "Yeah right she'd turn you down..... She's been in love with you forever!!" 

"At bamboozle we saw you walking around.... She almost went up to you and asked you to marry her. Sadly, that didn't happen, so, I never met you guys until yesterday... Ask her out!! She'll be here in like ten minutes!" Zack was quiet for awhile when he finally sighed and said,"Fine, I'll ask her... But if she says no, you better be prepared to have me cry on your shoulder while eating ice cream." "Awe Zaack...... If she says no, which she won't, I'll be happy to be your shoulder to cry on & eat icecream on." I told Zack. He got up.... "Fine. Hey, is Jack sleeping? Woah! He never sleeps this early....... I think I heard the doorbell.... I'll wake up Jack so you should probably go get the door." I nodded, running up the stairs.  I flung open the door, right as Jack was yelling something at Zack. "Wait, they're here??  I'm soo gonna kill you! I look like shitt, and you know I have a masssive crush on Zack!" Brooklyn was saying before we started back downstairs, hearing Jack yell about wishing he could be a ninja. "OHhai gurrllll!!!! Where you been niggahh'" Jak said as Brooklyn entered the room before me, and once he saw me, Jack hopped up screaming, "My love!! You came back to me!!!!" I laughed, and gave Zack the 'you-etter-right-now look..." And he turned to Brooklyn, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the couch. He whispered a few things in Brooklyn's ear, and all of the sudden a very loud squeal could be heard. "YES!!!! OMG!!!!!!! NIKKIIIII!!! GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!" I was practically mauled by Brooklyn as she jumped on me and started yelling that Zack had asked her out, her dreams were coming true, and she loves me for having her just be here so it could happen. Zack smiled, opening his arms like he wanted a hug too; so I obliged. "Oh yeah, feelin' the love here, Zacky-poo...." Jack commented from his spot on the couch. Brooklyn and Zack decided to be all lovey-dovey on the couch across from Jack, so I guess I'm sitting by Jack. 

"Hey sweet thangg you ready to get funky?" He asked. I just couldn't contain my laughter anymore.  "Isn't that the part to a song? Seriously, Jack?" I asked, after my laughter died down. "Erm... I think it goes: are you ready to get funky-y funkyy funkyy... OH Y GOSH is it the beginning to the six flags songg??"  I thought about it for a few minutes..... "Hmmm..... it might be....." My phone went off...

'Lifestyles of the rich and famous

always complainin' 

always complainin'

like money, is not a problem....'

It's Andrew, he introduced that song to me. 

I answered with a "Hey Bisante" and thew conversatinon went like this...

A: Hey! Why's it so loud over there??

M: Oh, just half of ATL is here, and Brooklyn.... Who by the way, is dating Zack.

A: Wow! I missed that much? So have you thought about what I confessed last night?

M:  Yes, you missed that much... and what you confessed... I'm still not sure how I'm feeling about you. 

A: Okay well I was just callin' cuz I was bored, but I guess I'll let you get back to your party. 

He hung up, and I turned to Jack, who was complaining about how he wanted a nipple-hickey. He looked at me and Brooklyn, and we both pointed out that we had boyfriends. He then looked at Zack. "Buddy? Wanna try?" Me and Brooklyn cracked up, while Zack shouted something like hell no, that could barely be heard over our laughter.  Eventually, Zack and Jack got tired so they went home. Before thery left though, they had to rub it in my face that they know Good Charlotte. Me and Brooklyn planned to have a sleepover, so we did. We gossipped, had a pillow fight, and all the normal things done at sleepovers. 

------btw, changed rating to R. :)-----------hope you likedd.