We're Gonna Start The Show...

I'd like you all to know,
You need to cover your eyes please, please!

So I decided to make a one shot book for SPG because why not, right? I mean, who doesn't love singing robots? In stories? I don't know where I'm going with this.

I do take requests, however, there are a few guidelines.

1. NO SMUT/NSFW. I cannot stress this enough. Sure, I love robot porn as much as the next perv, but not everyone else does. Let's try to be respectable and not gross everyone out, okay? Go find another book to get off to.

2. No OCs are accepted. Oh boo hoo, get over it! I know you're just dying for your fanbots or magical fairy mermaid princesses to fall in love with The Spine or whatever. But if that's your intense secret desire, then go find another book.

3. No self-inserts. As in, don't ask me to put you or someone/something that represents you to be in a story. Because you know what will happen if you do? I won't do the story. If you want self-inserts, then guess what? Go find another book.

4. This isn't so much of a guideline as a reminder: I might forget to do your request. This has happened to me before in other books, where I'll have five stories to catch up on, and forget completely about the one from three weeks ago. If that happens, you can gently remind me, and I'll do my best to write it quickly. Or if you forgot about it too, that's fine too, I guess.

5. Another thing I can't stress enough: Please be nice to each other in the comments. Don't start fights, don't harass each other, and please don't leave hate- to me or anyone else. It's just not nice.

That being said, let's hope for lots of great stories in the future, and I look forward to any requests you might have! Enjoy!

SPG One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें