𝟎𝟎𝟔

WARNING ‼️
its not really a warning because there's about to be a bloodbath(soon though), no. i'm just warning y'all because in this chapter, i'm just writing bullshit, i have no fuckin' idea what i put into this. and i'm sorry for any errors hehe.

but anyway~ happy reading(?)
mwa ♥️( ̄ε ̄@)
______________________________________

but anyway~ happy reading(?)mwa ♥️( ̄ε ̄@)______________________________________

( '')φ__

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐋𝐘 in the middle of the desert. you cursed yourself for waking up so suddenly in the middle of the night and decided to take a little stroll down the streets. but that little stroll got you lost in the middle of the vast desert.

"holy fuck! it's cold out here!" the dumbass in you had started, because earlier— the time you woke up— you mindlessly walked around town without thinking of wearing anything more than your pajamas. a silky one, not those fluffy pajamas that could keep you warm in nights like this.

"fuck me." you mumbled through thr thick cold air forming a smoke everytime you spoke or let out a sigh. your ears and nose pinkish due to the coldness.

the urge to turn back to your room was eating you but you couldn't, because you don't see the fucking town anymore nor hear the loud noises of the bar.

big fat crocodile tears started to form in your eyes, cascading down your cheeks and falling into the sand.

'i wanna go back and have some coffee waaah! and Roger is sleeping right now so i don't have a fucking company.'

tears continued to form in your eyes knowing that whatever the fuck you do to wake Roger, he wouldn't budge since his a heavy sleeper and the only ones who can wake him was Crocus and Rayleigh.

"haaa~ what am i gonna do?! i wanna go back to sleep but i can't! and i don't want to lay down on the sand as it makes my skin itch and some of the sand might get inside my panties and in between my ass cheeks!" you furstratedly grumbled, kicking while firing profanities here and there.

how long has it been since you've wandered around? it's probably been an hour or a few. the sun was slightly peaking its shiny little head. the sky was turning into different shades of purple, orange, and pink. a beautifuland comforting sight to see.

as you wandered more aimlessly but in hopes of finding someone, perhaps a traveler. you'd even be grateful if a bandit ever come your way or an enemy. but lets hope for it not to be an enemy.