𝟎𝟎𝟒

__φ(。。)

__φ(。。)

[ three years later ]

SLAMMING THE EMPTY BOTTLE OF SAKE down the table as you smirked drunkenly. you just won a drinking contest, again. the first one to ever finish a whole fifty-seven bottles of the strongest liquor without taking a break. most of the contestants were passed out cold, others were spilling their guts out, while a few others have foams coming out of their mouths. probably from too much alcohol consumption. as for you? you were standing there, smirking triumphantly.

"fuckers... thought you could win, huh?*hic* no shit, ya'll a bunch of whi—" you might be the last man standing, but the alcohol hit you pretty hard. stumbling on chairs as you made your merry way out of the bar after receiving your reward, which was a million berries. "so long~ fuckers— hmmph!"

the moment you swung the door open, your face was instantly burried into someone's chest. a mans chest, a mans mommy milkers.

"oh- there you are! i've been looking all over for you." he spoke with happiness in his old, but attractive voice. he held both of your shoulders to keep you standing, while leaning on him. "you're drinking again? you're milking the bars dry."

"next thing i'm milking dry *hic* is you~" lifting your head up to look at the handsome old man with a hint of lust in your eyes.

"let's head back home, yeah?"

"yesh~"

he could only chuckle at your drunken state, he knows you long enough to know that you're just joking or playing around. as much as you wanted it as a joke, you mean it. who wouldn't love to fuck a man or be fucked by a man with a scrumptious, bark worthy, godlike built such as him? right? right.

"hiii mommy~" you drunkenly greeted the woman who was peacefully smoking behind a bar counter. she smirked hearing your voice and the way you called her mommy had her holding herself back from making you scream that little nickname you gave her.

"hello there, baby." she greeted back making you smile lovingly at her. "so cute..." she mumbled.

"found her at the usual bar, participating in a drinking contest." the man said approaching the two lovely women hugging each other. more like the one was hugging the other for support.