𝟎𝟎𝟎

"CASES"

__φ(..)

__φ(..)

THERE HAS BEEN REPORTS about a battalion of walking corpse on several islands, killing and even seen eating civilians. these reports were documented decades ago, sealed and heavily guarded at Mary Geoise/Mariejois, as the government is taking all means to uncover such threat up until now.

rumors then started to bloom throughout every island that encountered the walking corpse. it was said that it was because of a devil fruit user. some said it was the devil itself, finally making its move to take down earth. but those who believe in God said, 'the Almighty one is punishing us for the naughty deeds our ancestors have done! we must accept this punishment for us to be forgiven!'

yeah, they were seen as a bunch of crazy cult, spreading such ridiculous nonsense to the people.

and now, at present time...

"what did you say?"

"sir! there's been cases of the undead being seen last week!" a seaman apprentice walked inside the office of the fleet admiral, Senguko.

"again with those walking brainless animals, huh? i thought it was already solved decades ago, no?" he asked, mucnhing on the rice cracker he was currently sharing with vice admiral, Garp, who listened to what the apprentice was saying.

"but it recently emerged just a week ago and caused a lot of damage, sir!" he said,

"mhmm..." Garp hummed, taking his time munching on the rice cracker. "nah, the government haven't unveiled the truth behind the sudden appearance of the undead."

"nor they haven't found out who's behind it." Sengoku gulped down his rice cracker before handing the documents back to the apprentice. "it seems they are good at hiding."

"they're good at blending with people." Garp chuckled, "we never know... they might be at the headquarters right now."

"don't say such nonsense!" Sengoku scolded.

"BWAHAHA! scared?"

"as if..."

the both of them sat there in silence, neither made any kind of movement making the apprentice back away and dashed out of the door.

"i would be suspecting Gecko Moria." Sengoku spoke, breaking the unreadable atmosphere.

"true. but he isn't the type to just cause something like that." Garp finished the cracker and threw it in the trash, "also, we've investigated his island and even interrogated him. there was zero proof that it was him."

"yeah but what if he has this underling that's doing it for him?"

"as i've said, we interrogated him... and might've leaned on to the thought of torturing him- still! we didn't get anything from him."

Sengoku could only sigh. it's been their top problem— well, except for a certain pirate crew that is causing havoc as they speak. it was a problem that is ridiculously hard to decipher.

even the government was having a hard time. they're pouring blood, sweat, and tears to this peculiar phenomenon. a very strange occurrence in this era of pirates.

you ask why is it strange despite Gecko Moria having all the fingers pointed at him but it wasn't his doings? and also knowing that he has the ability to make corpses and control them at his very will. how can the WG (world government) be so sure that it wasn't him?

lets fucking find out.

___________________

i'm keeping this one short

the real shit starts next chapter

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧