Chapter 4 - The Death Game

Mishil POV

I walked towards the big entrance door of the huge manor

'Mishil, don't go in there'

'Let's just leave'

'We can't leave so stay outside until help comes'

'Mishil, Just listen to us'

I ignored the comments of the eleven other scaredy cats who were behind me and tried to kick in the door. Repeatedly. Several times. Wouldn't budge, I probably seemed crazy to the others right now.

'What are you doing?' asked a very confused Namjoon.

I didn't respond and repeatedly used all the power in my fists to open the door. But then something else happened.

As I kicked the door, it didn't open. Instead lots of bats suddenly hovered over my head and some sign that was hung on top of the door fell down.

'What just happened?'

It was so dusty. Everyone started coughing and waving their hands to blow the dust away. When the dust settled, the sign that fell down became clear.

Then the door slowly started to creak open, again intensifying the already very cold and very terrifying atmosphere here

I stepped over the welcome sign and entered the house, whose door is now fully open. Ghosts? Yes. I'm sure.

Despite the repeated phrases of 'don't go', and 'it's haunted' and 'jin hyung scolding us is better than this' from the others, they still followed me inside.

'If this door closes, then there's a ghost,' says Yoongi after everyone entered the house.

Then you'll never guess what happened.

The door closed on it's own.

Jisoo wasn't scared at all. Jennie & Lisa were literally this close to kissing each other. Chaeyoung was hugging Jisoo who was just standing there. Jin legitimately jumped on top of Namjoon who was already on the floor from the extreme shock. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were literally facing away from the door and hugging each other, asking 'Are we dead yet?' 

And Hoseok went mad crazy. He first started screaming uncontrollably, then ran around the living room screaming 'WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!' 

Yoongi asked me, who was closest to the door, 'Why don't you close the door slowly?'

'I didn't close the door! It closed by itself! And now it's locked.'

Then everyone started panicking again. After a few seconds, or minutes, everyone became calm again. 

'Well, we have to go forward cause, well, the door's locked. We can't stay here. Might as well enjoy the vacation' I said as I was placing my hands on top of a rocking chair which was a few centimetres away from the entrance door.