𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Aiko was staying at the Nara compound and was helping her mother around the house before she left and went to the hospital. Shikamaru followed her wanting to be with his sister since she just came back yesterday...

Arriving to the hospital, she saw many nurses scrambling around the place like ants , Aiko felt overwhelmed the hospital was very loud and unorganized... Shikamaru noticed his sisters body language due to the intensity of the area soon after Aiko snapped back into reality

Aiko was talking to the nurse at the front desk and she instantly was told she could go in so she proceeded to enter and she went to one room that had the Uchiha that Naruto kept yapping about . He was unconscious also had a curse mark she noticed a pink haired girl

"Hi , are you a nurse ?" The pink haired girl asked Aiko , she looked down and nodded going towards the Uchiha boy Aiko did a jutsu and her hands started to glow blue instead of green which the pink haired was startled ."

"Hey! What are you doing to Saskue-kun ?!" She exclaimed then Shikamaru butted in . "Sakura, she's healing Saskue her medical ninjutsu is different from others , it's stronger than most peoples" He said with a bored tone knowing how dramatic Sakura is."

"Reminds me of my younger ninja years"

Aiko was healing Saskue and was seeing areas he was injured at , patiently and slowly healing the most vital parts. "Shikamaru, you know her ?" Sakura asked , he let out a deep sigh . "She's my sister" He said and Sakura was shocked by the news."

"I never seen her around the village" She said looking at Aiko was healing Saskue . "Neither have I until yesterday , she left the village before I was born" He said knowing explaining to Sakura would be a drag ."

"These Uchiha fan girls are really a pain in the ass"

After a few minutes Saskue was healed and enough to train not to strain his body as much , Aiko left the room while Shikamaru followed her , she found it nice her little brother wanted to follow her around .

Suddenly , she saw her favorite bowl cut man Gai her and him had good intentions when they were younger and she remembers Naruto explaining to her that Gai sensei 'RockLee' was deathly injured.

"Aiko! Is that you?!" Gai exclaimed running to her shoving her into a tight hug which made her not have enough air to breathe. "Hey Gai, nice seeing you I know it's been a long time" Aiko said with a smile and Gai was having youthful tears seeing his Bestfriend after so long."

"It's been so boring without you , Kakashi never wants to train with me " Gai said and let go of Aiko observing her features . "You grew into a very beautiful woman, I see your training with the legendary sannin paid off" Gai said winking which irked Aiko and punched him making him have a big lump on his head."

"ARGH! So harsh.." Gai said rubbing the spot Aiko punched with tears in his eyes, Aiko smilies in satisfaction knowing Gai wouldn't say something to her like that again."

Aiko went in the room where Gai student was and she felt a very dark aura in the room she saw Rocklee unconscious noticing this familiar sensation she realized he opened the 6 gates ...

"Reckless bastard's"

Aiko knew how dangerous it is to open all the gates it could kill you and burn you alive . This what worried her the most about Gai because he is very youthful . Examining Lee she realized he was severely injured he may not become a ninja again but she didn't want to tell him that making him lose hope ...

Suddenly, Rocklee woke up "Are you an Angel ?" He spoke out of the blue making Aiko taken back from what he asked . "No , I'm a medical nin helping you" She said using her ninjutsu to examine Lee . Closing her eyes she was felt every part of his bone shattered and his cells are ruined ...

"So?! Is he going to be okay?" Gai said with worry in his eyes and his student with hope . "He will be but i need to get some things before I heal Lee" Aiko stated while looking at the two bowl cut boys , she looked at Shikamaru and signaled him to follow her out the room."

"Hey.. I just realized something why doesn't your name have 'Shika' in it ?" Shikamaru asked Aiko who stopped walking looking at him. "I don't use that name anymore after ... never mind" Aiko said remembering something she wanted to forget ."

Shikamaru was now curious but felt bad for asking his sister who now was 7 feet away from him and he lazily tried to catch up to her . Aiko arrived into a room full of scrolls , remembering this was where she studied medical ninjutsu...

Aiko was looking for specific scrolls while Shikamaru was laying down on the couch staring at the ceiling his eyes wonder why his sister didn't have 'Shika' in it , Aiko knew she had to tell him so she decided now is the time ...

Taking a deep breath Aiko spoke up catching Shikamaru attention. "I do have 'Shika' in my name but I forbid myself from using it since I abandoned the village and the Nara clan." Aiko said while Shikamaru sat up . "So what's your full name then?" He asked making Aiko sigh ."

"Shikaiko Nara" She said looking at her brother who gave her a smirk . "Hm , you made it so complicated"  He said making Aiko huff in response."