𝐓𝐖𝐎

After the comforting session with Tsunade , Aiko was prepared to leave her 'home' she stayed in for a while and was going back to a place she used to call home

        After the comforting session with Tsunade , Aiko was prepared to leave her 'home' she stayed in for a while and was going back to a place she used to call home . Aiko is mentally preparing herself for the worse not the best but she hopes the outcome of her returning will good .

Now all five of them were know heading to Konaha, while walking there Naruto was asking Aiko questions about her life which she didn't mind but it irritated her on how much questions he was asking ...

"Man , he is definitely Kushina kid"

"Hey , Aiko did you know the old man ?" Naruto said referring to the third Hokage she looked at him and smiled . "Yes , he trained me and I was his apprentice at the time before I left the village" Aiko said making Naruto curious on how strong she really is . "Can you train me please?!!" Naruto said loudly making Aiko ears hurt."

"That's not my place to train you , Naruto" Aiko stated while looking at Jiraya who looked at her back with a smile . Shizune was observing the interaction and always looked up to Aiko she was taught hand to hand combat skills from Aiko . Admiring her sensei and her 'big sister' she knew she was placed in the right hands of Konaha strongest woman."

Tsunade was proud of Aiko of what she became knowing she trained Aiko to be a strong beautiful woman she was also proud of herself. Training a Nara was a hassle due to their stubbornness and laziness but she dealt with it since Aiko had potential that needed to be shown to the world , she also saw her as her own daughter that she never had...

"You know , Naruto Aiko is right because im the one training you and she knows your places in good hands" Jiraya said but Naruto huffed in response wanting to be trained by Aiko since she was trained by the Hokage."

"Don't worry , Naruto you'll surpass in strength but not medical ninjutsu" Aiko said with a smile which made Naruto have so much confidence build up ."

Jiraya looked at Aiko and smiled the turned back forward , he knew Aiko since she was always with Kushina during her young ninja years .

After hours of walking they finally made it to Konaha , walking upon the village gates she felt weight on her shoulders and becoming dizzy out of the blue . Tsunade put a hand on her shoulder as reassurance that everything will be okay , Aiko sighed and walked into the village the guards already knew the two sannins and Aiko also Naruto since he as a trouble maker .

Tsunade , Jiraya , Shizune , and Naruto parted ways with Aiko since she was going to visit her parents she hasn't seen in a long time. Walking to the Nara compound , she was in front of the door then she knocked three times ...

"What if they disown me ..."

Aiko was thinking the worst until a young boy that had the same hairstyle like her father and was giving her the iconic Nara resting face ...

"So this is my little brother who doesn't know me hm"

Aiko thought until the young boy spoke . "You need something?" He asked looking at Aiko suddenly a loud voice interrupted Aiko was going to say something. "Shikamaru , who's at the door ?!" The voice was familiar to Aiko meaning it was her mother ."

"It's a lady!" Shikamaru said and suddenly footsteps came towards Aiko and Shikamaru. "Shikamaru who is-" Her mother stopped looking at Aiko she was shocked and stepped back a bit . "Hello , mother it's been awhile ..." Aiko said making Shikamaru shocked as well."

Suddenly her mother came running to her and hugged her tightly . "Aiko , I missed you so much I thought you would never return home" Her mother said with tears falling down her eyes and hugging Aiko tighter ..."

Shikamaru was just standing there trying to figure out who the woman is and he called his mother her mother which made start thinking about a lot of things .

"Aiko , you returned home please come in and we will talk inside" Her mother said holding her daughter hand bringing her to the living room . "Shikamaru close door and come with me we have a lot to talk about..." Their mother said and Shikamaru did as he was told ."

Walking to the couch and sitting down , Aiko say in front of her mother and little brother who doesn't know that yet .. "Mom, who is she?" Shikamaru asked wanting answers. "Shikamaru, this is your older sister who left the village before you were born" She said and Shikamaru looked at Aiko seeing their mother features on her more than their father's."

"How come you never talked about her ?" Shikamaru asked and Aiko was right about one thing they never talked about her to Shikamaru which pained her a bit . "Because, her leaving the village caused me and your father pain , she was are only child at the time so when she left it felt like a part of our hearts broke." Their mother said trying not to cry in front of her children."

"I'm sorry I left mother and leaving pain with you and father , I had a duty to leave the village for important reasons not to abandon you ... I just hope you will forgive me for leaving and still have me as your daughter" Aiko said looking at her mother and her mother ran to her putting her into a tight hug ."

"I forgive you and you'll always be my daughter I still love you " Her mother said with a closed eyed smile . Aiko was glad her mother still loved her and missed her while she was away for so long . "I see me and Shikamaru have some talking to do" Aiko said looking at Shikamaru who was curious about the woman ."

"Okay , I'll cook dinner and your father will be home soon" Their mother said leaving them alone . "Let's go to the back of the house" Aiko said remembering the lay out of her home and Shikamaru followed her ."

They were now outside the house and sat down . "I know your curious Shikamaru you can ask me anything you want" Aiko said and Shikamaru sighed .

Shikamaru asked about her ninja years and her personal life , he basically asked her everything which she didn't mind . They were bonding like siblings would and Shikamaru was glad he had an older sibling ...

"I'm glad me and Shikamaru are bonding I guess Tsunade was right ... but I haven't seen my comrades yet"

After hours of talking and playing Shoji together, their father finally came home which worried Aiko since she didn't know if he would disown her ...

"I'm home!" Her father announced his presence her mother welcomed him and Shikamaru walked towards him . " You have a visitor" Shikamaru said making his father confused suddenly he felt a familiar but unfamiliar charka , their father became on guard and was preparing who it was ."

"Hello , father it's been a while..." Aiko said shocking her father she became unrecognizable her looks from her mother was showing ..."

Her father walked towards her and hugged her . "Welcome home..." He said making Aiko melt in the warm embrace suddenly her mother joined the hug and Aiko signaled Shikamaru to join ."

"My daughter finally came home ..."

The Nara's were now complete after years of not seeing nor hearing from their daughter fearing the worst ... she was alive and well but she became a beautiful strong woman

"I'm whole again I missed my family so much"