𝐎𝐍𝐄

Naruto and Jiraya mission was a success making one of the legendary sannins to agree becoming the 5th Hokage , but during their trip the soon to be Hokage needed to make a quick stop somewhere since it was very 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭

         Naruto and Jiraya mission was a success making one of the legendary sannins to agree becoming the 5th Hokage , but during their trip the soon to be Hokage needed to make a quick stop somewhere since it was very 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 ...

Naruto was complaining as always , Jiraya telling him to stop complaining since they were almost at their destination and Tsunade ignoring his childish behavior and comments. After a while they arrived at a small house that was isolated from everyone else , Tsunade knocked on the door revealing a woman ...

Naruto was amazed by the woman's features she was tall , long jet black hair that was tied in a low pony tail , light skinned, dark brown eyes and a Diamond in the middle of her forehead.

"Hey, granny that lady has the same thing as you the thingy on your forehead" Naruto said pointing at the Diamond on the unnamed woman , the unnamed woman stared at him then at Tsunade . "Seems you need me for something since you rarely visit me" The unnamed woman said with a stern voice."

Tsunade gave a slight smirk . "Indeed I do , I need you to come with me to the hidden leaf village this brat needs his friends to be healed since Orochimaru attacked the village a while ago" She said while the unnamed woman stared at her , until Jiraya spoke . "The third Hokage is dead" He said making the woman eyes widen from the sudden news ."Hm , I see"

"Hey , Shizune it's been awhile I may say" Aiko said staring at Shizune who was holding a pig . "Nice seeing you too , Aiko" She said smiling softly...

"Please Aiko , these kids need you to heal them" Tsunade said the now named woman Aiko sighed deeply . "Fine , only because there are children and they have a full life to live" Aiko said while Tsunade smiled while Naruto jumped up excitedly."

"Tch , brat"

Aiko lead them inside her home they settled in and waited for her to gather her things . Knowing she's only following Tsunade , Jiraya and the blonde brat to the hidden leaf is to help the young children but she was afraid that the ones she left behind would react seeing her after 12 years ...

"I wonder if Kakashi still remembers me"

While Aiko was getting her things gathered Naruto being a very nosy and curious person he asked granny Tsuande about Aiko ...

"Hey , granny who's that woman that's going to heal my friends?" Naruto asked making Tsunade smirk . "Hm , Aiko was the first person I've ever trained about medical ninjutsu she's apart of the Nara clan before training her she already had some what of experience of medical ninjutsu. She's a very talented person and very strong , surpassing me in strength and medical ninjutsu that's why I needed her."

Naruto was intrigued but wanted to know more Jiraya then spoke . "Don't let her looks fool you cause she will destroy you if she wanted to , her strength is unlike any other even by Tsunade strength . The third Hokage suggested Aiko to be trained under Tsunade wing she even graduated early and was top of her class by the end of that she was in the Anbu ." Jiraya said ."

Naruto was amazed by what he just heard from the two legendary sannins , he was going to ask a lot of questions to Aiko when they were going to head off to the village . Meanwhile , Aiko was listening to their conversation she smiled by what she heard ...

"Wonder if my parents are proud of what I've become..."

Aiko frowned scared of her parents mostly her mother the last thing she remembered was her mother being pregnant with her little brother . When she returns her little brother will see her as a stranger unless her parents talked about her which she highly doubted

She started having a sulking session in the corner for 30 minutes and Tsunade walked into her room since she realized Aiko was taking more time then she usually would checking upon the young woman she sweat dropped seeing her student sulking in a corner mumbling to herself...

"Aiko" Tsunade said sternly trying to get her attention and Aiko turned around seeing her sensei who had a worried expression. "You're worried they won't remember you especially him " Tsunade said Aiko sighed deeply knowing her sensei read her mind ."

"It's my little brother that I barely know I left the village before he was born ... I wonder if my mother or father talks to him about me but knowing I've been away for so long I highly doubt it" Aiko confessed while Tsunade felt a little bit of sympathy but started comforting Aiko ."

"Don't worry I understand how you feel , but it's time to see them since you been away for so long they probably think about you everyday and miss you ... you are their only daughter and heir to the Nara clan" Tsunade said she tried her best with words since she wasn't a person to show her affection through words."

Aiko smiled and hugged Tsunade making her sensei taken back slightly but hugged back . Aiko knew her sensei wasn't one with words but she was happy Tsunade put effort to comfort her . "Thank you" Aiko said with a smile and Tsunade kissed her forehead."

"You are like my daughter I never had , Aiko"