Ch3- I Found Her♥️

Hey Readers,

I  am sorry for being late but i  was highly disappointed with you guys for not completing the vote target .I was not getting the motivation to write the story because of less votes and views. I hope you share and shower your love on this story so  that my efforts don't go in vain.

That was it you may proceed with the story and I hope you don't disappoint me this time..

love yaaaaaaa....

AUTHOR'S POV:

When Aryaansh was about to leave after praying to god he saw a beautiful girl dressed in a blue kurti (which was his favourite colour) with her head covered with a white dupatta. 

Something in her felt familiar, it felt as if they had a connection from long back yet were unknown to each other.

 All these feelings were making him desperate to just get a glimpse of her face, but he could hardly see her face as it was hidden by her hair.

 Besides her there was a girl who was also wearing a kurti whom someone else had noticed.

ARYAANSH's pov:

Something stirred in my heart while i was waiting to get a glimpse of the girl who had already created a chaos in my heart within mere seconds.

The only question that spun in my mind was, "WHO WAS SHE???"

As she was about to turn around after offering her prayers at that time my dear friend decided to ruin is moment.

"Aryaansh yaar jaldi kar,late ho rahi hai meeting ke liye.Mere honewali Bhabhi mil jane ki puja kisi aur din shanti se kar lena ab chal jaldi nahi toh khud mujhe marega"

(Aryaansh please come fast we are getting late for the meeting. Do the offerings to god for your marriage on some other day in peace .Now come fast orelse you only will kill me if we get late)

These were the exact lines my dearest friend said and decided to call me at the wrong time.

"kabab mein haddi hi rahega humesha yeh banda"

( He will always remain a bone in the kebab(a indian food)).

I silently muttered under my breath and reluctantly turned backwards after looking at the back of the girl and then again to Mahadev and turned back for the sake of an important meeting.

"mera bas chalta toh puri din uske mud ne ki intezaar mein baith ta"

(If it was in my hands I would have waited the whole day to get her glimpse)

It's not that I am not busy, but she was different as if she was 'her'. I reminded myself that it's not how I behave.

This was so not me...What's wrong with me??

As we were moving down the stairs, I heard the voice which I was yearning to hear from 6 long years, and it felt as if the world under me had slipped suddenly. The feeling that I was feeling from the the time I saw her was all true. She was here right infront of me but too far.

"Get ready to make me yours completely love and this time there won't be much waiting."

I was brought back to reality when Vedant pulled me towards car.

Advika's pov:

Today was the first day of joining the hospital as a doctor in India so me and Mishti decided to go to to temple before heading towards the hospital.

My mumma always says,

"Ache kaam se pehle Bhagwan ki ashirvaad le lena chahiye"

(Before proceeding for any good work pray to god)

While I was praying to god I felt an intense stare on me I wanted to turn around but nothing is more important than Bhagwan ji.

"Please Bhagwan jii keep my family and friends who are also my family under your shed and protect them from every evil eyes. May I be successful to help my patients so that they don't undergo any pain due to me."

"Chalein aduu late horaha hai first day hai aj huumara udhar we should be punctual aur humari Khushi ki alava Bhagwan ji ko humare jiju mil jaye yeh bhi mangle"

We were walking down the stairs when we saw a cute little boy in poor condition asking a shopkeeper to give him food from the money he had.

"kya bhaiyaji bache ko khane de ne se mana kyun kar rahe ho aisa nhi ki bina paisa diye maang raha hai. "

The shopkeeper scaredly provided the boy with food.

I then went near the boy and asked him who he was and where were his parents.

As I was taking with him I again felt the stare on my back which lasted for a few mins.

"kon hai yeh jo ghurre jar raha hai .koi pagal hin hoga shayad "

koi pagal hin hoga shayad "