CH 1 - CONVOCATION DAY💗

Hey Readers!!So this is the first chapter of the story

Hey Readers!!
So this is the first chapter of the story.
The most awaited one .Do like,comment,share and shower your love💗
This is my first story so do motivate me by voting and sharing .Your comment will mean a lot to me....
Hope you will love it !! Keep reading...

ADVIKA'S POV:

In Germany:

"Wake up Aadu. Do you wanna get late even today??"

I heard the voice of my best friend Mishu and there goes my other bestie Khushu who just threw a bucket full of water on me, it's just her way of waking up others.

I immediately woke up with a jolt and looked around only to find myself all wet as if I had taken a shower while both my friends were glaring at me for being too late. I got up really quick and rushed to the washroom ignoring their death glares.

Okay so you must be thinking what's so special about today!!

So...so... it's just that today is the convocation day which means Mishu and I are finally getting our post-graduation degree today after 2 years of hard work but the most exciting part is that after this we three will be finally heading to India....

Ahhh.... These two years of being away from our families really made us miss them way too much...

"Aadu you really need to stop dreaming in the washroom. Get ready and come for breakfast", again I heard them shouting from outside.

I shook my head and did my morning business after which I went into the shower. After coming out of the washroom I dressed up in a knee length blue dress and did some light makeup. After combing & setting my hair properly , I took my bag and phone and went to the dining hall where both of them sat their texting to certain someone.

Ahemm...ahemmm..I coughed to let them know about my prescence. After glaring at me for a few seconds againnn we sat on the chairs having our delicious breakfast which was obviously ordered.

We reached our university and Khushu was also accompanying us to capture our special moments. Two years passed in a blink and here we are sitting waiting for our names to be called out.

(Mishti is Mishu and Khushi is Khushu)

"THE MOST AWAITED MOMENT OF THE YEAR IS HERE. THE TOPPERS FROM RESPECTIVE BRANCHES WILL BE ANNOUNCED NOW."

"THE TOPPERS FROM CARDIOLOGY DEPARTMENTS ARE ADVIKA MEHRA, ALBERT WALBERG & STEPHEN"

And it was finally announced...yeahhhh...I can't believe I topped the university. Mishu squealed and hugged me and there Khushu shouted so loud that they had to announce for the audience to be quiet.

I went to the stage, bowed down in front of the professor and received my medal and degree. I really wish mumma, papa and bhai could have been here.

I then went down the stage and waited for Mishu's name to be announced.

And there it was the announcement for dermatology department.

"THE TOPPERS OF DERMATOLOGY DEPARTMENT ARE BARRETT WILSON, MARKUS ZUTT & MISHTI KAPOOR"

And there she goes with a confident smile on her face while receiving the medal and degree.

After clicking pictures and facetiming our parents we went to our room to pack our stuff before we head to India. Yes, everyone in India thinks we are going back after a few days but it's gonna be a surprise for them as we are leaving tonight.

Did I leave you guys in a cliff hanger??👀
Okay so next chapter will be Aryaansh's Pov.So stay tuned.

Follow me on wattpad and Instagram.
Instagram I'd: ruuhh._.writes
Follow me on Instagram for spoilers🌚❤
Till then take care!!
Stay safe💗