..PREFACE..

HEY READERS!!

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE FINE .
SO THIS IS THE PREFACE .WILL POST THE FIRST CHAPTER SOON.TILL THEN READ THE PREFACE AND KEEP GUESSING WHAT HAPPENED IN THEIR PAST..💗

When they both were sitting together listening to the soothing soundtrack of breaking waves and gazing at the stars away from the hustle and bustle.

"Aryaansh you sing too good. Why don't you sing a song today? Idhar toh koi hai bhi nhi jisse sharmake tum aaj gaoge nhi", she said with a giggle.

(No one's present here so don't get shy and please sing a song)

"Ok fine fine I will sing a song ,wait lemme bring my guitar", he said.

With the guitar he sat infont of her and started singing

"Bulaave tujhe yaar aj meri galliyan

Basaaaun tere sang mein alag duniya

Na aaen kabhi donon mein zaraa bhee faasle

Bas ek too ho, ek main hoo aur koi naa

Hai mera sab kuch tera, tu samajh le

Tu chahe meri haq ki zameen rakh le

Tu saanson pe bhi naam tera likh de

Main jiyun jab jab tera dil dhadke"

She sat their admiring him and his voice unknown to what was going to happen next.

He stood up and held her hands and said,

"In those lonely night, you're my only light.

Holding my hands tight enough, to make me feel you're mine.

No matter how our past was though , I promise I'll be only yours, only yours till the very end.

Having you in my lonely days, was the perfect thing in my imperfect life.

The one I waited for was you, you're the perfect lady in my life"

(He had written and composed this song for her long before )

"Thank You for being my sunshine in those darkest days of mine. I promise to be with you in thick and thin. So Miss Advika Mehra will you give me the honour to be your partner for life?"

With that a tear dropped from her eyes and her heart broke into pieces with this unexpected revelation.

"I can't do this I really can't .Please forgive me Aryaansh I really can't . It's better if we stay just good best friends as we are. Don't make it complex." , she said all these while crying.

(She let her fear overpower the feelings for him . She was scared to loose a friendship. She was insecure because of her past)

With that she was leaving him when he held her hands and said " If ever the love for me will rise in your heart, you will always find me waiting for you doesn't matter how long it takes."

With that she left the place with teary eyes and he just saw her going away from her again but this time he knew she would come back sooner or later.

Stay tuned to know what exactly happened in their past. Why was she insecure of her past?? How will destiny make them together?

Keep reading to know the answers of the following.....

Please do vote, comment , share and shower your love . Please feel free to point out the mistakes so that I can rectify.

Also do follow me on instagram for the updates.
Id: ruuhh._.writes

Till then take care💗!!
Stay safe♡..