first meeting

It's midnight.. as usual Min suga went back to his AugustD form and went to the racing area.. and as soon as he got there.. he got news about someone..Jack.. jack was there ... Daniel came towards suga and said
"Bro.. you wanted to meet jack right?"

"Hmm"

"He's here.. you see the black jacket guy.. talking to someone there ... He's jack" Daniel pointed at someone but suga couldn't see his face because the guy was wearing helmet.. suga frowned upon him and said

"Ask him to do a race with me" Daniel was expecting it to come but he didn't want it to happen ..

"How about we just ignore it suga.. like it's not really necessary to have a race with him.." Daniel tried to divert suga's mind but suga wasn't in the mood of listening.. He shoot a death glare to Daniel who gulped down his saliva nervously and  nodded then he went towards jack and said something to him..

Jack removed his helmet and looked at the guy Daniel was pointing at.. a guy wearing a black leather jacket long hair.. a dangerous smirk on his face and he nodded.. then Daniel walked towards suga .. suga who saw the face of jack for the first time and he thought he's good-looking.. but he didn't like the what he thought.. how the hell he can think of someone being good looking? He shook his head real quick to throw that thought away..

Daniel came and said jack is ready for the race and suga smirked looking at jack.. but what he didn't understand that jack looked familiar to someone.. but with whom? Suga couldn't put a finger on it but he decided to focus on the race..

The announcement made everyone wild .. AugustD and jack, the best two bikers will be against eachother is crazy.. everyone was excited.. most of them cheered for suga..  jack walked towards suga and gave his hand for a handshake.. suga looked at the hand then at his eyes and then again at the hand .. jack nodded and suga took his hand for a handshake.. and suga frowned because he felt like he knew jack..
"Hope you're ready to lose" jack said smirking

"I never lose" suga said

"Well there's always a first time for everything" jack said and walked away and got on his bike ..

Suga let out a deep breath of annoyance.. but deep down he liked the confidence jack had.. suga quickly shook that thought away from his mind and got ready for the race..

The race started and two of them were unbeatable.. it was a perfect race.. for the first time someone was actually there to compete against AugustD.. no one knew who'll win because both of them had the same power.. jack leaned and speed up his bike again in the last second and jack won .. they were only two seconds apart from each other..

Jack took his helmet off and looked at suga who looked really angry.. the crowd went silent.. they witnessed suga loosing for the first time.. it's unbelievable.. jack was breathing heavily while a proud smirk was playing on his lips.. suga looked red in anger.. how could he lose this? That's impossible..

Jack walked towards suga again and said
"I told you, there's always a first time for everything.. congratulations on your first defeat.." the smirk on jack's face was annoying to suga.. suga realised that he had taken jack for granted.. he was so furious that he might kill someone right now..

The crowd started talking about jack.. suga looked at everyone and then got on his bike and leave the racing area.. he rode the bike on full speed.. he was so angry.. he just went to the hotel where he always goes.. a girl is always ready for him there.. he spent the night there.. he drank a lot of alcohol.. the night was aggressive and harsh in that room..

__________ vote and comment _________

I literally forgot this story.. i mean there's no one here so i wasn't aware of this story.. but anyway.. hope whoever is reading this will like this chapter..

Bye..