Like a beast

Midnight..
The city of seoul.. the bike racing area..
The place is filled with people.. and expensive bikes.. there are many gangs that are taking part in the race..
Daniel is the second best bike rider in this city.. The first one is his best friend Min suga..In this racing world everyone knows him as AugustD or you can call him the king of the race.. his bike collection and the speed of his bikes are more famous than anything in this racing world..

Soon the cheers went louder as they all saw someone entering the area with
His black panther BMW ..

Min Suga was wearing a black leather jacket with black t-shirt underneath

Min Suga was wearing a black leather jacket with black t-shirt underneath.. and a black jeans.. he removed his helmet and the cheers went more louder.. his black long hair was messy a little.. he run his fingers through his hair.. his brown eyes traveled through the area.. and stopped on devid..

Devid who was on his bike staring at Min suga.. devid was surrounded by girls and his girlfriend Kia.. Devid hates Suga.. and he has always been tried to defeat him but suga and his skills were unstoppable.. As suga noticed how Devid was staring at him.. A smirk appeared on his face.. he put his helmet on as the race was about to begin..

Daniel showed suga a thumbs up and suga nodded his head. He was getting ready for the race.. he looked at his front.. place his hands on his bike and whispered "make daddy win baby" and the race begins..

Suga was riding the bike like a beast.. and in no time he passed Devid showing his middle finger to him .. and speed up again.. and as usual he won...
His best friend and gang ran towards him with a smile.. he removed his helmet and smiled at them.. Daniel came and hugged him..

"Buddy.. you're the best.. Min yoongi is the best rider" Daniel said and suga slapped him on his arms and he hissed in pain..

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's Min suga" suga said

"Okay Okay.. sorry. I forgot " Daniel said and suga nodded..

This name was given by his uncle whom he used to love so much.. but when he was only 10 .. the death of his uncle has shook that kid. After that he was in depression for so long.. he hated it when someone called him by this name.. it reminded him of his uncle and his vulnerable state.. so he changed his name from Min yoongi to Min suga..

Yoongi took the money he won from the race and the he went to a hotel for his treat.. the treat Daniel had made ready for him.. sophia .. he went to the hotel room where Sophia was waiting for him.. the night passed by the wall of the room hearing sophia screaming suga's name.. the moan and few skin slaps..

Like as usual,, this is the life of 28 years old Min suga .. the only son of The owner of  "Seoul sparkle company".. being the only son , he had all the privilage from his childhood.. now that he's not a child anymore but still doesn't like to join the office.. the routine life is boring.. his life is all about bikes.. racing.. fighting.. and hookups ..

The next morning suga woke up with a headache due to drinking too much.. he then went to the washroom and freshened up.. he came back and saw sophia was still sleeping on the bed naked.. after their night session..
He took the keys ofhis bike and left the hotel room..

He went to a restaurant to eat something.. he ordered kimchi pancakes and coffee.. after eating when he went to pay the cashier said that his card is closed..

"What?"

"Yes sir.. you can pay with other cards or cash as you want"

"But this card.." Suga was saying something but stopped when he realised  what has happened

"Oh dad"  suga said ..then he removed his Rolex watch from his hand and gave it to the cashier.. "take it instead" suga said and left.. the cashier was stunned by the fact that suga gave him his Rolex watch for the bill .. and he seems like doesn't care about it.. but soon he shrugged off because he got the watch after all..

Suga went to his house and saw his father is ready to leave for the office and his dad and mom were having breakfast.. Min su- jang, the mother of suga looked at him and then she walked towards him..

"Oh my boy.. you're back.. come have breakfast with us" she said and suga hugged her and said "i already had breakfast mom.. you go and eat"

"Of course he wouldn't have breakfast with us.. this isn't his home.. it's like a hotel to him.. where he sometimes comes and then left after one or two days " the mom and son turned around when they heard Mr. Min dong saying all these to his son..

"Don't say that jagiya." Suga's mom said

"It's you who's spoiling him like this.. be prepared when you will see his downfall with your own eyes" Dong said..

"Mom .. ask him why he declined my card.."
Suga said to his mom..

"You did that to him? Why?" She asked her husband..

"Because i earned that money with my hard work.. i won't let anyone waste it like this.. not even my own son" Dong said..

"Ask him if he wants to join the company or not otherwise I'm not giving my money to him." He added..

"What a stupid way to force me to join in the office " suga said..and left from there and went to his room.. he took a shower and weared fresh clothes.. 

He called his friend Daniel and asked about racing and Daniel said "yesh bro.. be ready.. if we win this race we will win 6 million won .. you gotta do your best bro"

"I always do my best and win too. So make plans after the race" suga said..

Suga shared what his dad did for making him join the company.. Daniel was shocked.. but he advised him to take rest now.. and then they will figure out what they should do.. suga also nodded then he said to his mom that he'll sleep for some time and asked her not to call him.. she said "okay son.. take rest" and suga laid down on his bed.. closing his eyes.. trying to sleep.. and in some time he fell asleep as well.. 

____________ vote and comment _________

Hi to whoever is reading this..
Hope you're doing well and hope you like this chapter.. vote if you liked it..
I'll try to make it good..
Bye..

This is yoongi's look by the way

This is yoongi's look by the way ..