~26~

It had now become a common sight for the architecture Faculty to see Gemini in their campus area , but the rumors never died down

The couple had gained many fangirls and fanboys . Slightest of their interaction created an excited uproar among them.

After exchanging their 'meet you later' both the males parted their ways.

Why do you look so down ? Fourth was greeted by Ford along with Phuwin, Satang and Barcode occupying his table.

He is back . Fourth answered and slumped down on his seat beside Ford.

This short statement was enough for Phuwin , Satang and Barcode to understand who the mentioned 'he' was.

But Ford was till clueless.

Who is back ? Ford asked confused.

Fourth's worst nightmare , his abusive boyfriend. Barcode answered and explained everything to the clueless male.

People like that exist ? Ford asked horrified.

Not everyone is like you Ford. Fourth patted his friend's back

Okay that was one reason , now spill the second reason. Barcode knew Fourth well , so he knew there was something more to this.

Okay so today I met Phi Gemini while coming to the class , he greeted me and was about to ruffle my hair , when I flinched and it was totally out of reflex. Jake's arrival has messed up my peaceful life. Fourth explained and buried his head between his arms in frustration.

Its okay Fourth and you know it too that Gemini would never even lay a figure on you without your consent. Phuwin tried to console the frustrated male.

Soon their teacher arrived , so Phuwin , Satang and Barcode had to leave.

With their teacher's arrival , followed a figure , which drained the life out of Fourth.

Is everything alright mate ? Ford asked concerned.

Its him . Fourth whispered , his eyes not leaving the figure.

It was Jake Makok , standing beside their professor , with a smirk on his face , as if he knew his prey was somewhere near.

When Ford noticed that Fourth's breath was becoming uneven without his notice , he quickly held his hand and searched for a sour candy in his bag.

When he found one , he hastily tore the wrapper and asked the male beside him to eat.

While Fourth was eating the offered candy , Ford helped him to bring his breathing pace back to normal.

Students meet your new classmate , Jake Makok. The professor introduced him and squeals could be heard from the female students.

No doubt Jake was handsome , but the exterior beauty is of no use , if the person is not beautiful from inside.