~8~

Gemini sat frozen at his place after hearing the new information from his friend

Earth to Gemini ! Mark shook the frozen male , who was deep in his own thoughts.

What do you mean she is back ?! This can't be true , you might have mistaken her for someone else. Gemini quickly stood up and shook his friend back and forth.

Well after all denial is a cope up mechanism and path to realization.

I literally checked it twice , so I don't think I mistook her for someone else. Mark answered back.

But don't worry , you have me , Prom and your brothers. Everything will be alright. Mark further added to comfort his friend , who was again spacing out.

For now let's go back home , the college is over. Gemini uttered in an emotionless voice.

The news had totally ruined his mood , he feared what the future behold for him.

But he was also feeling weird about tonight. Was he doing right about going back to his hold player self. What if Fourth gets to know about this ?

He quickly brushed off these thoughts when he parked his car in the basement of Titicharoenrak Mansion.

Oii what you guys are doing at home ? The youngest questioned confused after seeing his brothers at home , enjoying a movie

Did not have much work to do so we returned and dad said he could handle the rest. Joong answered and shrugged his shoulders.

Does anybody wants to explore this new café , I saw while returning home from somewhere ? Tay suggested and in less than a second both the brothers were at the door wearing shoes.

At least change your clothes Gemini ! Tay exclaimed with a chuckle.

I will change it after returning because right now I am very hungry. Gemini answered and urged his brother to hurry up.

I am going to the mall with my friends , do you wanna tag along Phi Love ? The youngest of the Jirochtikul called and asked his sister.

Yeah just tell me the name , I'll ask the guards to drop me off there. Love answered and ended the call before getting ready.

Ow why is Phi Dunk calling me ? Fourth mumbled when he saw his phone screen lighting up and his brother's caller id was shown.

Without wasting a second , he quickly picked up the call.

Where are you kid ? The person on the other side asked.

I am with my friend right now and we are waiting for Phi Love at the mall. Fourth answered.

Ohooo , why is it always Love who gets to hang out with you and not us ? A whining voice of New could also be heard making the youngest of the three brothers to let out a chuckle.

I thought you guys would be busy with some stuff , so as not to disturb you guys I did not call you. Fourth reasoned out.

Okay so we are free right now , we wanna join you guys too. Dunk butted in.

The mall is near our company , so lets meet up at The Hook café. Fourth suggested and the brothers were quick to agree.

_________________________________________Update 🥳🥳🥳I hope you guys like it and plz don't forget to vote

Update 🥳🥳🥳
I hope you guys like it and plz don't forget to vote.

Happy reading everyone 🤗