~25~

Because of crying continuously , Fourth was totally exhausted and fell asleep in Love's arms

Lets take him back. Phi New , please inform mom and dad about our departure , while I'll help Love in bring Fourth to the backseat. Dunk suggested and New nodded while dialing their father's number to inform about their departure.

The heavy atmosphere in the car was broken by Love.

If I ever get my hands on that jerk , I swear I will break his bones and turn them into powder. Love remarked in an ice cold voice , while her hands were busy playing with the youngest's hair , keeping any discomfort at the bay.

After they reached , New carried Fourth to his room and changed his clothes into something comfortable.

Hello Lay , I want every single information about a guy named Jack Makok by tomorrow morning. Dunk ordered his right hand man.

What are you doing ? New asked as he saw the younger one talking on the phone.

Just stalking someone. Dunk playfully winked at New and left for his room.

Love decided to sleep in Fourth's room as she knew , Fourth would surely wake up in the middle of the night.

And she was right.

Rapid breathing and whimpers filled the room , causing Love to break out from her dreamland.

When she looked at Fourth from her extra mattress laid on the ground , she saw the male covered in sweat , fists holding the bedsheet tightly and lips mumbling something inaudible repeatedly like a broken tape.

Without wasting another second , she hurried to sit beside the male and tried to jerk him up from his nightmare.

After many tries Fourth woke up and hugged the female , as if trying to find solace as soon as possible.

Phi I never did any-anything bad to anyone , then why is God doing this to me ? Fourth questioned in between his sobs.

Love's eyes teared up as well , seeing her cute little ball of sunshine in this state.

Gulping down the heaviness in her throat , she answered him.

God is testing you , because he loves you and wants you to be strong enough to fight something more worse than this , you are his strongest and the most favourite soldier. Her hands softly caressing the back of his head.

Now c'mon lets quickly take a hot shower , it will help you relax. Love suggested and the male nodded in agreement.

Hot showers always helped him relax and Fourth absolutely loved them.

Taking the shower , he again changed into a new set of clothes and then slipped under the covers , his head in his sister's lap , while she gave his head a soothing massage.