Pleasure's all mine!

Lord Peverell,

I would like to meet with you, to speak further about this position. I expect that you are free whenever, I await your arrival at Hogwarts tomorrow evening, 6 o'clock.

Regards,

Armando Dippet,
Headmaster of Hogwarts, wizardry school.

Hadrian looked at the letter, before he neatly folded it up, as he looked up at Hogwarts. Oh how it felt good to be home. It had been years since he stepped foot into this school, and how he hoped to be back one day! It seemed his wish was fulfilled.

He stepped in and felt Hogwarts magic wash over him. Her magic was peaceful, rich, and sweet. She accepted him, his magic.

He walked up to the Headmaster's office, and knocked.

"Come in!"

The door opened. Hadrian looked around, before meeting an older man's gaze. He was slightly older than he expected, but nowhere near as old as Dumbledore had been. He had bluey-grey eyes, salt and pepper hair, and a small beard. At his feet, a siamese cat.

"Hello, Lord Peverell." He nodded

"Headmaster, pleasure to meet you."

"Of course, the pleasure's all mine! Please, have a seat." Dippet replied, smiling kindly.

Harry took a seat silently, looking around the room. It was painted a hazy grey, with a book case up against the far wall, far less useless trinkets than his time, when Dumbledore was headmaster.

"I looked at you resume, did some digging—" Dippet chuckled, "—It looks perfect, you seem fully qualified and ready to teach!" Dippet said acceptingly.

"Ah yes, I've always wanted to teach, I've always excelled in Defence Against The Dark Arts. I heard many incredible things about Hogwarts. I never got the chance to attend, so I want the experience here as a teacher." Hadrian replied with a charming smile.

"Yes, well I'd like to offer the position to you. Students arrive September 1st, so you may arrive that day too, or a couple days earlier... May I ask which school you attended?" Dipped smiled, and asked curiously.

"I never attended a magical school. I attented a muggle primary school in America, and then was tutored by several top tutors in America." Hadrian replied.

"May I ask why not Ilvermony?" The headmaster asked. He was genuinely being polite, finding out the most he could, obviously making sure he was going to be a good professo

"My parents never wanted me to attend, they were kind of on the run... They thought it was safer to be tutored. It meant I could go further in my studies, at my pace." Hadrian answered softly.

"Ah. Yes, probably wise. Well, If you accept, We shall meet September 1st, at the Welcoming feast."

"Yes, I shall be there. Thank you, Headmaster." Hadrian smiled charmingly, and left the office.

They are lucky, they'll have a perfectly competent professor. Dippet thought to himself, as he watched the young wizard leave.