Bogrod's office

"Slice your hand with this daguer, squeeze 7 drops of your blood onto this parchment please."

Hadrian was now in Bogrod's office, getting an inheritance test so that he could access his vault.

So he did as told, and squeezed 7 drops of blood onto the piece of parchment. And as he did, he could see his blood spreading out over the parchment, and writing his inheritance in a dark red colour.

Hadrian James Peverell
Child of.. Lilian Mary Peverell
Jameson Charlus Peverell

Heir of.. Noble and most ancient house of Peverell
Noble and most ancient house of Gryffindor
Noble and most ancient house of Potter

Vaults... Number 05, The Peverell vault
Number 03, The Gryffindor vault
Number 16, The Potter vault

Other titles... Master Of Death

"It seems you very much are a peverell."

"It seems so." Hadrian said with a laugh.

"Do you wish to claim your heir ships? You can claim lordship of the Noble and most ancient house of Peverell and Gryffindor, but not Potter as you are not the first in line."

"Yes I do."

"Very well—" and so Bagrod placed two small jewellery boxes down on his desk.

"—All you have to say, is "I, Hadrian James Peverell, claim the lordship of the noble and most ancient house of..", Seems simple enough, don't you think Mister Peverell?"

"Yes it does indeed... I, Hadrian James Peverell, claim the lordship of the noble and most ancient house of Peverell." A lovely golden ring shined, and appeared on his right hand, with a strange symbol; A Triangle, A circle and a line across both. If he wasn't the Master Of Death, he wouldn't have known better.

"I, Hadrian James Peverell, claim the lordship of the noble and most ancient house of Gryffindor." And again, his right hand shined, as a sparkling gold ring joined itself to his finger. A very familiar maroon coloured lion appeared on that very ring.