It wouldn't do to call people twats

So now, on this fine mid-summer morning in London, our favourite speckled young wizard was calling on his dear old mate, death. No, he was not in fact dying, just calling for a catch up over tea of course!

"Tea?"

"Mm lovely, thank you. So..?"

"I want to do it. It's risky but i think it will be worth it."

"Good. I knew you'd come around at some point."

"So, am I going sooner or later?"

"Sooner. I can create a backstory, a bloodline, rumours, whatever it is. But it helps if you're there already, so people can see you before you go in randomly for an interview at Hogwarts."

"Got ya. Hmm so when exactly?"

"The day after tomorrow, and please be careful. Do your research, study the etiquette, the culture, the gossip, the fashion. Be wary of the vocabulary you use, most of it wouldn't be spoken yet. It wouldn't to do go around calling people twats. Oh, and, do not bring anything made after 1944. That's where you'll be, 1944. Anyways, pack lightly, only the necessities."

"Yes sirrrrr" He said as he sipped on his tea cup, the rhubarb tea still hot.

"I can't wait to see the chaos!"

"Mh. Is that the only reason you're sending me back in time?"

"Ob-viously.." Death drawled, taking the mick out of a specific potions professor.

Harry shivered, "More tea?"