𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩:𝐈𝐈

"Let's begin the story of our university"

with that the Principle started to show the university to the media as it is the best global university of Korea. Seoul National University (SNU). The students who were selected to present the university introduced themselves and told us how they felt to be a part of that.

After the presentation, The Principle thanked everyone and told the students to go to their respective classes. There were students from all over the world whom also studies there. Within short period of time the students started to arrive at the university.

There was also a student from Bangladesh who came to study in Korea. And her name is Mirza Yarin. She was waiting for her friend. Lee Hyeri. Outside of the university. In fifteen minutes, Hyeri arrived at the university and said

"Sorry Mirza, I woke up late today! I'm so sorry! Let's go inside now! It's almost time for our class!"
Mirza stared at her for some seconds with being done face.

"Come on don't stare at me like that! Forgive me already! I know my tomato can't be angry with me for a long time.. Aren't i right?" Hyeri tilted her head a little staring at Mirza with her innocent eyes and sneered. But Mirza's expression did not dodge even a bit.

Guessing what could happen next, without wasting a minute Hyeri took Mirza's hand and ran to the class. After class, They came to keep their bags inside their locker and caught up with each other, since it was finally break. They were about to leave from there but halt at their place. Because of the crowd in front of them.

And Soon, They heard lots of girls cheering for that one boy and they knew for whom all these cheering was. The girls were shouting for that boy who arrived with his friends. Of course the heartthrob of the university, Kim Taeyang.

Both Mirza and Taeyang are in the same class and are the toppers. Both of them are busy competing with each other. If Taeyang won one medal, Mirza used to bring two medals.

However Taeyang was so popular, while Mirza was a private person who was very far from being popular and a social butterfly like Taeyang. But she had one friend who was like a family to her in Korea. Hyeri. She went everywhere in Korea with Hyeri.