𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐈

A story of two people from two different countries. Between this two countries,

One is marked by lush greenery and known as a riverine country. Well known for its people's hospitality, vibrant history, ancient archeology, rich culture and beautiful. Is a land of enormous beauty. Also has 6 distinct seasons sometimes called the "playground of seasons"

And another one is known for its green, hilly countryside dotted with cherry trees and centuries-old Buddhist temples, plus its coastal fishing villages, sub-tropical islands, traditional culture and plenty of natural wonders. As well as for its festivals and its popular national dishes.

Mirza Yarin ~

A Bangladeshi twenty three year girl. Height about 152 cm, Almond skin colored. Has a cold introverted personality, stays quite most of the time and a bibliophile. Finds peace exploring green sceneries. Coldie yet kind and helpful. Most favourite student of professor's.

Kim Taeyang ~

Youngster from Republic of Korea (South Korea). 179 cm, Twenty four years old, Sunshine personality synchronised with his sunshine smile. Honey tanned skin, Pair of Dark brown formatted with a double and a mono eyelid. Has obsession for video games and his pet yeo, Social butterfly.

Lee Hyeri~

162 cm heightened. Friendly with everyone. Smiley person with a bubbly personality. Best friend of Mirza more like fam.

Choi Eun ~

Most closest friend of Taeyang. Spends most of his time enjoying the nature and his surroundings. Extroverted, playful nature.. Sometimes gets scolded by Taeyang for talking a lot during lectures, study.

And the tale begins from the Uni.... The tale of a sweet-sour relationship. Either will it be one sided or mutual?

"Love is like maple leaf for me.. Like the maple leaf love has the strength to unite two souls even if they are as far apart as a mountain.

Love is like lily for me.. Like the lily that reunites two lovers to each other"