Oc info

This is a rewrite! The first story was frankly horribly written and garbage. This story will fix those inconsistencies and make the MC actually make sense. For starters, he will be in class D again but Kiyotaka won't be in the story. (sorry but he just doesn't work for what i'm trying to do) i'm gonna make horikita actually have development instead of just making her likable from the start to appease the horikita haters. Not going to be purely fluff like last time. will still have fluff but have way more angst and dark shit. Also the ship is OC x Horikita

Looks are still the same and he's still seen as attractive

He has many scars on his body. Will typically wear a stoic yet depressed face. NOT EMOTIONLESS!!! (okay this is just me but i personally find the whole emotionless and edgy shit rly cringe. I like it for kiyotaka in canon because he gets developed and is changing, plus his being emotionless actually makes sense.)

character traits:

Can be blunt and sarcastic.

Second to Kiyotaka in terms of intelligence and physical attributes. (if kiyotaka is a level 10 hitomi would be a level 8)

Dark and disturbing past.

Abusive mother.

Thorfinn type of morals but not as extreme as Thorfinn. Basically he believes that being a kind person makes a strong person.

Likes basketball

Rest will be revealed during the story.

Also this story is not gonna be your typical edgy and emotionless "all people are tools" type of story. As I said I find that really cringe. This story is about a genuinely depressed and deeply traumatized person navigating the complex and sometimes cruel world of ANHS while trying to become truly happy. Meaning this will have a lot of fluff and be quite wholesome. That said it will also be dark and cover many heavy topics that may not be suitable for you. I will make a list of dark topics that will be covered. If any of these trigger you in any way or make you uncomfortable. Please do not read.

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of the following...

Depression, anxiety, parental abuse, sexual abuse, physical abuse, self harm, suicide, etc.

DO NOT READ IF THESE TRIGGER OR MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE!