Mysterion X Reader

WARNING: OOC, AFAB!Reader, straight relationship, heroes, villains, Fractured But Whole, Short Story, One-Shot,THEME: ComicFANDOM: South Park

THEME: Comic
FANDOM: South Park

[1]Mysterion chased after a figure who is very familiar to the man, no rooftops, window stair porches, and energy weapons stopped the mysterious vigilante. With the power of shadows, the wispy purple clouds forcing the running woman to come to a complete halt. She turned around with a snarl, her arms raised with tonfas ready to strike.

"Butthole, the Freedom Pals are willing to forgive all your transgressions if you just come back."

Mysterion relied the message that had been agreed upon but the true reason never really spoken, maybe in hopes of Butthole came on their free will then the true plan could be executed.

"Such a filthy name, 'Butthole', disgusting." The woman nearly gagged at the mere mention of the word, "Lady [CHAOS VILLAIN NAME], left hand of the great Professor Chaos will not now before the likes of Freedom Pals!"

Mysterion's frown deepens, Butthole sure has become more talkative and with the new personality of a Chaos Minion. Whatever that lame villain did to convince the vigilante's acolyte must of been something worth wild. Butthole has always been his silent faithful sidekick who followed his orders nearly perfectly but could never get his acolyte to properly match attires but this version of her, always wore those disgusting teals, greens, and blues, that appeared too fancy that Chaos has always associated with, instead of her favorites [COLORS] with slutty costume.

"Once I have this City of South Park under my control, I'll finally surpass General Disarray!"

Sounds like a classic sibling mentality whose trying to beat the other sibling as the favorable child the parent will love them better.

Lame.

Lady [CHAOS VILLAIN NAME] charged forward with an angered growl, bringing her arm forward to spin the tonfas around to land a hit but it never made an impact. Mysterion quickly moved to the side, grabbing the busty woman's elegantly gloved wrist. The grip so hard it forced Lady [CHAOS VILLAIN NAME] to drop her weapon of choice, twisting her arm behind herself, his free goved hand resting upon her bare shoulder. The teal spaghetti straps where the only thing keeping her top up and secured, the one piece summer pantsuit hugged her curves but still appeared weirdly flowy and loose.

She struggled but Mysterion quickly put an end to that, pressing his muscled chest against his former sidekick's back, the hand that held her shoulder moved down her arm, his grip tight.

"Why haven't you used the Neitherborn powers I've bestowed upon you?"

A confused brow rose up the woman's painted face,

"Is that what you call hocus-pocus illusions?" Lady [CHAOS VILLAIN NAME]'s snark had been cut short with a particular tug of her trapped arm, air hissed through her teeth.

---

You lean over Kenny, he sat upon the ground in front of his locker. He seemingly engrossed within a comic that isn't a porn magazine, it appears to be one of those comics that had suddenly made an appearance of late. You're surprised that Kenny would get his hands on one, it kinda made sense since the comic is about Mysterion- Issue 12? Whoever makes these are sure pushing them out fast. The boy in the orange parka took notice of your silent curiosity, flicking the comic back to the very beginning, he gestures for you to sit next to him.

Plopping down next to your friend, your eyes landing upon the first panel, leaning close to Kenny when reading and looking over the nicely done art. A few pages in to reveal your villain persona which is weird! You haven't revealed your other alter ego yet, the only other person who knew had been your best friend, Butters. He had this idea you suddenly betray the Freedom Pals and join the side of evil... Because he likes you a lot better then the others and you have what it takes to be a villain or something along those lines, you kind of let him ramble on while providing you a new costume and a new title instead of Butthole. Kinda sad you won't properly meet General Disarray since he quit a few weeks ago.

"Hahaha! Kenny and the New Kid are gay!"

The both of you looked up, spotting Eric Cartman pulling his usual shtick. Kenny said something, it muffled behind his parka. Clearly the orange wearing boy doesn't take too kindly to being called 'Gay', having a obvious attraction towards women. Kenny just wants to sit here in peace while reading his latest issue of Mysterion.

Standing to his feet, Kenny didn't have to but he ended up grabbing your hand. You were confused until he started to walk away, pulling you up to stand and follow. The young boy mumbled something about 'Fuck off' but being kind of hard to understand.

"Aww, come on, Kenny! Stan and Kyle have the chicken poks, you're the only one I can talk to today. Kenny?" Cartman stepped forward a bit, eyebrows raised in bewilderment. "C'mon! I was joking! Kennnnyyyy, come back!" The over weight child turned away, "Fine! Who needs you. I'll find somebody else." A few giggles escaped Cartman as he laid eyes upon Butters, "H-Hey, Butters! There's something I got to tell you."

[1]-Indents don't show.