Agunimon x Reader

WARNING: OOC, DFAB! Tamer! Reader, Flamemon|Agunimon/Reader, Monster/Human Relationship, One-Sided, Amnesia, FlashbacksTHEME: Forgotten But RememberedFANDOM: DigimonCHAPTER: 1/?

THEME: Forgotten But Remembered
FANDOM: Digimon
CHAPTER: 1/?

[1]Agunimon stared with an unblinking gaze, no emotions held within blue orbs. A In-Training digimon begged with tears threatening to fall from their eyes.

A DemiMeramon.

It looked like any other fireball but it sure didn't act like one of those little fire crackers.

"Please help me!" It cried, tears becoming wispy smoke. "Someone strong as you could help me!" The blonde digimon scoffed, turning his back to the young one an in attempt to walk away but it was stubborn- Following after the man like a clingy dog.

'It'll give up and find someone else to meddle with.' Agunimon figured. DemiMeramon quickly rounded the hulking figure, the In-Training had been forced to move and trip about when the fire-type continued onward.

"Please!" The little creature tried again, "My Tamer must surely be worried sick! I can't protect her if I can't find her!"

Tamer?

That word sounded familiar but he was pretty sure he hadn't heard of it once in his life. Agunimon finally stopped, nearly stepping on the fireball. The look of freight turned into one of confusion.

"Tamer you say?" Blue uncaring eyes shifted downward, taking in the form of DemiMeramon who swallowed the lump that formed.

"Y-Yeah! Her name's [NAME]!" The tiny digimon basically shouted, hopeful and maybe excited the man would help. "We got separated when a Greymon attacked us!"

[NAME]?

Something familiar.

Something from long ago.

It felt as if it were on the top of his tongue but couldn't fully recall it.

A blurred memory- Most of the details scratched away over the years, leaving barely anything. A fuzzy face, no features except for [HAIR COLOR] locks and blue bandana holding the fine hairs back. Their voice muffled and hard to understand.

"Okay." Agunimon agreed, surprising the young one.

---

"You'll be okay..." Her voice is soft and nearly silent as if she were afraid to speak any louder. Flamemon sucked in a breath through clenched teeth, pain coursing through his body with every breath he took.

"I'm fine, besides, a hero can take a few hits here and there for damsel in distress." He smiled, looking to a cute face with one good eye. She clearly didn't believe him, the look she gave spoke more then herself.