Chapter IV: Waves

March 3 2024 [Six Months Later]

Six months have passed since the civil war at Edonia. Wolfpack encountered a mysterious women who they thought was a staff worker at City Hall but the woman was revealed to be working with a mysterious organisation and killed the soldiers helping wolfpack by throwing a needle bomb which contained the virus, infecting all of them and turning them into Napads.

The team managed to escape Edonia and soon Blacklight along with other agencies were sent to eliminate the remaining hostiles and Edonia was restored. One month after the war, the U.N. had established an ongoing humanitarian relief effort in the country and the Security Council passed a motion to keep stationing workers in the country.

The time was nine twenty three a.m. There was a house as someone was standing in the living room, looking at some pictures.

Alex was looking at some pictures of his family until he heard footsteps as he turned around and saw his father as he was speaking to him

Adrian: What are you doing, kiddo?

Alex: Just looking at some pictures. . . .

Adrian noticed the sadness in Alex's voice as he knew what he was thinking about. Three years ago, his mother passed away from lung cancer and his brother died in a outbreak at New Zealand, last year. Ever since then, Alex joined Blacklight to fight against Bioterrorism and keep the world safe.

Adrian put his hand on Alex's shoulder as Ambrose sighed to himself and said something to him.

Adrian: I know Alex. . . . . I miss them too.

Alex was silent as he put the pictures back on the table until he heard his phone ringing. He got his phone out and saw John was calling him as he answered the call.

Alex: Hello?

John: Hey Alex. Listen I need you at the headquarters right now.

Alex: Got it.

He disconnected the call as Adrian looked at his son and spoke to him.

Adrian: What's the matter?

Alex: Something came up. They need me at Blacklight right now.

He was about to walk away until his father stopped him and said something to him as Alex was listening to his father.

Adrian: Listen Alex, there's something I want to give you.

Ambrose was looking at him as Adrian went to a room and grabbed a small box as he exited the room and walked towards his son and gave him the box.

Adrian: Open it. It's yours.

Alex looked at the box and opened it as it was a Colt Python. He picked up the weapon and looked at it as Adrian said something to him.