Chapter II: Conflict

October 12 2023

The Republic of Edonia is a small eastern European country located in the Balkan Peninsula that has been torn apart by decades of turmoil, economic instability and a civil war. The Edonia Liberation Army was being supported by a unknown organisation and for the last one year, the Army has captured the entire country and has caused terror.

Blacklight along with Wolfpack are sent to Edonia to stop the civil war and get all the civilians out of the country. There were multiple helicopters flying towards Edonia as the team were looking at the destroyed city through the window and began speaking to each other.

Anne: We're heading to the first camp right now to stop the fight happening.

Benjamin: Once we stopped them. We get all the civilians out of there.

Daikon: There's still two more camps we need to get too and help the civilians.

Suddenly the helicopter began shaking as the team were holding on and looked through the window as they saw three helicopter were destroyed and spoke on the radio.

Jack: Red Crown. Hostiles are armed with Anti-aircraft guns and took out three choppers.

Deborah: [On Radio] This is Red Crown. Immediately land on the ground and move forward on foot. Your close to the first camp.

Chris: Roger that. We're landing right now.

The helicopters began landing on the ground as the team exited the chopper and began forwarding as they were speaking to each other.

Anne: You ready, Alex?

Alex: Yeah. I'm ready.

Benjamin: Good. Be careful, buddy.

Ambrose nodded and continued moving forward with the team as Wolpack saw the first camp site and continued making their way there until a gunshot was heard as everyone saw multiple hostiles shooting at the team along with the soldiers.

The hostiles began shooting at the team as they took cover and began shooting the hostiles and managed to kill some of them.

The team shot one hostile in the head but the enemy was standing still and hasn't fell down as the team were staring at the hostile. Suddenly the enemy's head began healing the wound and the hostile began shooting at the team.

Daikon: Great. They have a healing factor now.

Chris: That means we need to hit them as hard as we could.

They began firing at the hostiles and despite the hostiles having a healing factor to help them heal their woinds. Eventually it couldn't help them for long and the hostiles were quickly eliminated by Wolfpack.

The team were gonna move forward until a truck stopped in place and more hostiles began shooting at the team as they immediately took cover.

Jack: They have reinforcements We need to push through them!