Chapter 13: The Surprise (Part 2)

3rd POV

Y/N sat at the dinner table, eating food along with everyone else. Istina was brought over to enjoy the dinner with everyone else.

Kiana: Ah...Mei and Y/N's cooking is truly amazing!

Himeko: Indeed...Lucas, how is the food?

Currently, Lucas was, rather surprisingly, slowly eating, savoring each bite.

Lucas: It's really good! Been forever since I had anything to eat, which just makes this food that much more tasty!

Mei: I'm glad you enjoy it!

Y/N: Thank god he does...

Fu Hua: Y/N, do you think it would be a good idea if we...introduced some of the other Herrschers to Lucas?

Y/N: Well, he reacted to Veliona just fine, so I think he should do just fine. But let's not do it right now. I have the perfect time to introduce them to him.

Fu Hua: Alright.

Bronya: Lucas, can you explain that scythe of yours?

Seele: A-And how do carry something so large?

Lucas: Well, when I was created, this scythe was given to me! No one else can pick it up except me. I don't really know if it has any special properties to be honest. I just use it to kill people!

Suddenly, Lucas' eyes begin to sparkle, as he stands up.

Lucas: I have a great idea!

Theresa: Hm?

Lucas: Let's see if any of you can pick up my scythe! If you can pick it up...I dunno, I'll think of something!

Rita: Oh? It does sound rather entertaining...

Lucas: This place is a...school? Right?

Istina: Yes.

Lucas: Then let's get everyone to try and pick it up!

Kosuzu: Uhm...how would we organize everyone..?

Theresa motions to Y/N. He stands up and walks up to Theresa. He reaches behind him and pulls out a megaphone from...I don't even know. Theresa takes the megaphone and gets up, making her way outside the dorm room.

Kiana: Where is Auntie going..?

Himeko: Oh no. Y/N, why.

Y/N: Huh? She wanted it.

Lucas: What's wrong?

Bronya: Subject Theresa is outside now.

Fu Hua: That was fast...

Suddenly, an obnoxiously loud noise in the form of Theresa's voice blasts through everyone's ears, including the random Valkyries in the buildings.

Theresa: I HAVE AN ANNOUNCMENT TO MAKE, EVERYONE!!! PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE SCHOOL COURTYARD, AS WE WILL BE HOSTING A COMPETITION!!!

Everyone lies on the ground clutching their ears, as the level of sheer noise from the megaphone was too much for them. The only three people standing were Y/N, Rita, and Lucas.

Mei: Ugh...my head hurts...

Kiana: I can't hear anything...

Bronya: *Russian cursing intensifies*

Seele: Ouchie...

Fu Hua: Y/N, why...

Kosuzu: I see the light...

Istina: *Russian cursing intensifies*

Himeko: Fuck...

HoV: Why are my ears ringing...