Asmond , The Spirit warrior

A blue steve war general,  who existed at the same time before the orange, green, purple elders are killed. trained and trained hard to fight in the war against these new cursed steves that emerged and ended this war. He went missing in the midst of a battle. No one knows but thinks that he died. He did die, however. His corpse was in the ocean. Sinking to the bottom of the ocean. His spirit ended up some sort of trial and faced through tortuous trials to finally wake up.

He was revived and obtained power from the deepest parts of the ocean. Power that could rival the Elders without Elder energy. When he was revived he had a different appearance. After his revival, he went back to his colony, specifically the Elders for further instructions. The elders rejected him and assumed he became something worse than a curse from steve. So he went into hiding. For years he talked with animals to get information about the world and its current situation. He learned of galaxy steves existence and questioned if he forsaken  this world. Did galaxy steve abandon everyone.

He also gained information from animals about the elders attempting to help with the cursed Steve situation and fighting this other entity that seemed to be the creator of these curses, they hosted a tournament on choosing one of every colored Steve to become Elites. He watched as the tournament went on from afar. He went back into hiding and trained to be stronger. To become a god that does something.

Years go by. The arrival of the trio. He learned that a God sent his 3 songs to protect the world. He thinks to himself.  "Hope they do something good."

He eventually got word of everything about the events of  the life Steve trios antics. when Void Steve was becoming high and mighty. Asmond left hiding and just had to see Void himself. Void Steve did find Asmond After the War, Flame, and Purple fought Void. They both fought briefly. Void tried to control Asmond but his gift stopped him from being controlled. So Asmond caught him off guard with a high voltage of electricity on him and left him almost paralyzed in his left arm. So Void retreated to fight Azul, Vixen, Peace, and Floral. After void was defeated, and War Steve dies. The world is dying. He now realized that the only way to preserve the world, and perishing evil. He alone will go on destroying monsters like void steve.

To finally achieve world peace he had an idea. That would also sacrifice his own life, and many others to achieve it. He would have to be the biggest monster that anyone has ever seen everyone would have to unite against him like how they did to Void, but in the process, he would also destroy evil before it could exist. He's ready to sacrifice everything for that goal.