Chapter 11: The One?

So, today is almost valentines day and I still don't have a girlfriend. I know what you're thinking, "wow, you're so handsome! How do you not have a girlfriend?"

Who am I kidding! You probably think I'm a looser.

You might also be wondering about Diana. About how she is my girlfriend. Or should I say, how i thought she was my girlfriend.

It all started two weeks after Microft's birthday. I asked Diana out on a date. But apparently she said she was busy.

I tried to call her, to see what she was up to, but she didn't pick up the phone.

A few days later I called her again, and again she didn't pick up. I called her roommate, Lilly, to see if Diana was with her, but she told me she was on vacation with another guy.

That was when I knew things weren't working out between us. I mean, I'm a werewolf, and she's a human!

I had to find another woman!

But who?

There are many girls in this town! How am I going to find the one?

I guess I could start by going to the park. I could find her there.

I better take someone with me. But who?

"Can you please remind me of why I'm in the park with you?" Eric asked

"You're helping me find the one for me!" I replied

"Why me?" He asked me again

"Because you're the one who knows me tho most out of all my friends!" I responded

"Thanks!" He added, "but, how's that going to help you pick a girl?"

"Because you'd know who would be good for me!" I mentioned

"How do you know that?" He asked me

"We've been living together for almost two years now!" I added, now help me find! Please."

"Fine!" He said while finishing the argument

We sat down for several hours looking at women and introducing myself to them, but nothing.

I was thinking of taking a rest and going back home. When I saw another girl walking alone on the way back.

All of a sudden a guy snuck up behind her and stole her purse. The girl was yelling for someone to help her, so I did.

I started chasing the guy until I made him drop the purse. I then knocked him out and buried him in the beach with only his head popping out.

I then went to the women to give her the purse when she hugged me and thanked me for saving her purse.

"Thank you so much for saving my purse!" she said, "what's your name?"

"Max!" I responded, "Max Wulf. And yours?"

"My name is Sarah" she said, "and you run pretty fast!"

"That's because I am a werewolf." I said, "but please don't get scared!"

"Scared?" She said, "why should I be scared? If anything I should be surprised."

"Oh really?" I added, "Then how about if we talk this over at lunch tomorrow?"

"On valentine's day?" She said, "That sounds lovely."

I started walking away when I realized something.

"I almost forgot to ask you for your phone number!," I said while going towards her, "That would've been a disaster!"

"Yeah!" She agreed

After we gave each other our phone numbers, I accompanied her to her building, which was one block away from where the thing happened, and we said our goodbyes.

It was at that moment that I realized that Eric was with us all the time.

"Did you forget about me already?" He asked me

"Dude, I am so sorry!" I said

"It's ok." he added, "anyways, did you find the one?"

"Maybe." I responded, "maybe"