Chapter 11

~Nathan POV~

Once at the mall, Victor, Corey, and Axel split up to gather the necessary technology. Gabe had parade Sang all throughout the mall. First, Gabe got all our clothes first as he already new all our sizes and what we liked. Sang tried to tell Gabe she was fine with getting her own clothes. But he didn't listen and halted her although out different stores, trying all types of clothes and colors. Sang was getting on Gabe's last nerves and it was quite funny, as most us just suck it up.

About 1 hour after Victor, Axel, and Corey split from us, they were back carrying electronics. I was happy to finally have a phone back. I like to be in contact with my brothers.

I look around to my other brothers and all of them were heavily watching Sang. I took a notice at breakfast that this little bird has peeked all my brother's interest. I admit I'm curious about her too. She seems like she's lived countless lives and she only 22. Same age as most of us. It's only been roughly a week since I've known her but she's badass.

When she was sitting on my lap in the SUV. I held her tight so she wouldn't be rocking around in the car. I subconsciously was rubbing her stomach and when I did notice I could feel her six pack. God that was such a turn on. I think I'm starting to get some feelings for her. And judging from my brother's constant watch over her, I can tell they all are thinking the same thing.

Looks like my brothers and I will have to have a serious talk soon. This bird will cause quite the stir. Granted I don't really care if we share, the Toma team did before we merged as one. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Gabe and Sang arguing.

''Gabe can we please move go back to the house. I think I have enough clothes.''

''Only a couple of more stores Trouble and then will be done.''

''Trouble?'' Sang turned to Gabe.

''Yes! Trouble because your giving me so much Trouble.''

I caught Sang rolling her eyes, while she turned away from Gabe. She was looking at a pair of shoes while Gabe was raving through the racks.

''So, Sang what's your favorite color?'' Raven asked.

She paused at the question and frozen in thought. We stood for a couple of minutes waiting for her answer but none came. I looked at Raven and caught his eyes. She was almost frozen before she shook her head and spoke ''Pink'' she said softly. She turn from us and walked a couple of racks down. Catching Raven's eye again I nodded to her.

''Hey, Gabe let's finish this up soon, Okay.'' I called to him and nodded to Sang. He seemed to immediately understand.

''Ok soon.''

After 3 more stores Sang asked again to go back to the house. Gabe agree and said he had one more place he wanted all 6 of us to go. He gave Sang a black card and told her to go to the food court. That will be there soon and to grab something to eat. I turned from away from her and watched her walk towards the food court. I don't know what it was but I started to get a bad feeling in my stomach but before I could voice it. Gabe shoved me into a fitting room and threw dress shirts at me.

~Victor's POV~

I thinks Sang was trying to be subtle at breakfast but having her stare at me added a little blush on my cheeks. She was stunning, her long blonde hair and green eyes. So much emotions were held in her eye, locked away. It was obvious that she was holding back. I wanted to see those eyes shine, I wanted her to be herself with no regret. While she stared at me during breakfast my brothers and I were looking at her.

It was quite during breakfast and the car ride to the mall.

After splitting up with Axel and Corey we went to the Apple store and bought 15 brand new phones. I used and off shore account, that I have just for emergencies like this. I set it up years ago.