Chapter 9

Sang subconsciously was pushing her lip into her mouth. Her eyes darted around, watching each man's reaction. Hearing Gabriel shout almost made her flinch, but she held herself back. She watched as mouths hung open and different emotions ring out into each of the men's faces. Shock was relevant on most of their faces with was expect but a few strange emotions come out too. A few of the looks Sang has never seen before. She didn't know what to take of it.

Dr. Roberts was the one to suggest, that she tell the men in front of her. Of her status, much to her dismay. She will be living with them for a least until the spy was found in the Academy. She knew she couldn't return back to the States until the situation was handled with. She also knew that the men were no idiots. They would have had way too many questions about her involvement with the Academy and were the rest of her ''team'' is at. Telling the truth was the only way for Sang to keep her past in the past and not having to deal with so many questions on it.

Still watching the men process the information, Sang was eagerly waiting on one of them to speak. She wants to get this done and over with.

All 14 men had more questions, now that they knew Sang was a ghost. Each of them looked at each other and communicated that no more discussion was needed on the matter. Sang being a ghost was shocking but nothing that they can't handle. They decide it was best of them moved on and maybe later in their stay with her, they would gain more information.

They all sat in silence. Sang was getting more nervous and the boys were communication with their eyes. After a while, Owen Blackbourne was the first to speak.

''I see. A ghost, well that it's a rare and honorable status to have in the Academy. I'm sure the Academy values your status greatly. '' His piercing gray eyes watching Sang.

''It's nice to officially meet you Ms. Sorenson. Thank you for saving my team and getting us out of that situation.'' ''I do believe we are in dire need to introduce ourselves.'' Standing up Owen moved graciously across the room and stood in front of Sang. He extended out his hand to and she slowly stood up and took his hand. Shaking it up and down.

''The pleasures all mine Mr. Blackbourne.'' The anxiety drifted off of her and replace it with lightness. She was happy he didn't pressure her over the fact that she was a ghost.

Owen moved to the side and gestured to the rest of them to greet Sang. Axel was next with a firm handshake and a stunning grin. ''I'm Axel Toma, thank you as well for getting this team to safety.''

Next Gabriel practically pushed Axel out of the way. He shoved his hand forward, ''Sang it's so nice to meet you. I'm Gaberial Coleman but you can call me Gabe. This is such a weird question but how the fuck to you get your hair to look like that?'' Reaching forward to grab a strand of her hair and twisting it between his pointer finger and thumb. Sang reached for his wrist and snatched his hand removing it roughly off her hair ''It's natural, I don't do anything with it.'. Gabe was in disbelief but quickly took his hand back. He started think about all the ways he could style her hair. Sitting on the couch he watched as Victor, Nathan, and Kota shook her hand and introducing themselves.

''Victor Morgan'' He took firmly grasping her hand. A flash of recognition flashed in her eyes, but it was quickly gone.

''Nathan BLANK'' He shook her hand and walked back to the couch. Observing the rest of his brother and Sang.

''Dakota Lee but please call me Kota.'' Another handshake and he walked back to his spot, counting under his breath.

Then it was Corey and Brandon next. They both stood up and faced Sang. Them being Identical Twins was hard on most common people, many could never tell them apart.

Before each one of them could introduce themselves. Sang spoke with confidence ''It's a pleasure to meet both of the Henshaw's but no need to introduce. I know who each of you are.'' Pure shock was shown on the twins faces. ''Wwwhat how? 'Corey stuttered out.

''Easy, your eyes tell different stories.'' Sang responded. With a firm shake on both of their hands they walked back to the couch. Brandon was stunned that she could so easily tell them apart. Even their own team members had a hard time telling them apart and they just met this girl, and she could. Corey was in shock but was more curious on what she meant that their eyes told different stories.

After them Sean stood up with a cheery smile, ''Hello Sang, I'm Dr. Sean Green. It's a pleasure to meet you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me for any medical advice. I can most certainly help you with anything.'' He spoke with a teasing smile. Sang politely smiled and shook her head, ''Thank you but that won't be necessary, I'm trained in Nursing so any questions I have I can rely on myself.'' Awe spread across Sean's face; he was in bliss. Another doctor will certainly help, especially if they were all stuck together. With another teasing smile to walked back to the couch.

Raven and Marc stood next. Marc reached out his hand to Sang ''Marc Weiland.'' A small smile was on his lips as he watched Sang. ''Raven Ravenstahl'' Raven reached out his hand and carefully brought his lips to her knuckles giving it a soft kiss. Looking back up he watched her eye carefully. A small smile played on her lips. Standing backup both of the men walked back to the couch and observed her further.

Next Silas got up and walked over. Sang put out her hand but Silas grabbed it and pulled Sang into a hug. Surprise was rung all throughout Sang's face and body. ''Silas Kobra'' he said muffled by her hair but Sang still knew what he said. She slowly pushed her way out of the hug with a thank you and turned to the two last boys.

Luke and North were watching her. Luke excitingly reaches for her hand ''I'm Luke Taylor, the better Taylor compared to my brother.'' Luke spoke, he received a smack in the head by North for the comment. ''Don't listen to him, he's and idiot.'' North reach for her hand ''North Taylor.'' Both of the men stood back and watched Sang.

''Well since that's out of the way. What do we do know?'' Sean exclaimed to Sang.

''Well, I suggest that you all get comfortable. We will be staying here until the spy situation in the Academy is handled. We need to tread lightly because of Volvo. I'd assume he's not too happy his ''dogs'' are gone and he's probably on the lookout for all of you. We can leave the house and explore Australia and easily go get groceries or other things, but we should all look out for each other. '' Sang responded. ''I had the whole house surround with security, and I made sure that all your respective equipment and belongings be in the room you all woke up in. We unfortunately have to stay here for a while. It would be best if we all get along. I know I'm an outsider to your team, but I hope you can be a little bit friendly and watch my back when needed to be.''

''Do not worry Ms. Sorenson. You can trust us; we will not be going anywhere. We will watch your back and you can come to us for absolutely anything.'' Owen exclaimed.

With that Sang excused herself and walked upstairs to her room. Leaving the 14 wondering eyes of the 14 men behind in the living room. Once behind the door, she walked to the bed and covered her faces with her hands. She couldn't believe she just told 14 more people her secret. She was scared at first but with the reassuring smiles and warmth she got from each man, she was a little less nervous. Dr. Roberts reassured her numerous of times that the 14 men downstairs could be trusted and they would watch her back with pride and joy. She was a little bit nervous but at the same time a little happy she could relax for once without being sneaky. 

~Boy's POV~

After Sang excused herself, each of the boys were all looking at each other.  ''Now knowing our rescuer is a ghost. We swore to never tell. We will keep to our promise. After all she's in the Academy, she's family. I will contact Dr. Roberts later and discuss our plans. It seems that we will be staying here for the foreseeable future, and I expect all of us to get along with each other and Ms. Sorenson. I want us all to be friendly with Ms. Sorenson and to watch over her like we do with each other. We are a family and it for the time being we will be watching a bird too. I want all of you to be on your best behavior. '' Mr. Blackbourne exclaims. He dismisses the men and each man return to their rooms.

Absolutely all of them can't get Sang out of their minds. She is wonderful, so brave and smart. Each man was excited to be in the present of the new bird. Slowly but surely each of them was already had small amounts of love for the little bird. Some don't realize it where others do. Overall, they are all excited to have this bird in their family, even though it's temporary.